Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 204
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    65,512
    vCash
    1500
    Actually you cant delete my post, or at least you shouldnt be able to.

    That being said i am listening to Hammerhead by The Offspring.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    25 47'16"N 80 13'27"W
    Posts
    10,507
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Actually you cant delete my post, or at least you shouldnt be able to.

    That being said i am listening to Hammerhead by The Offspring.
    Props to pheagles 10 and phins1983


  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    65,512
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by fins08 View Post
    Are you yawning and me or Offspring? Because i dont know how you can yawn at the ridiculous winners that put out this song.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    25 47'16"N 80 13'27"W
    Posts
    10,507
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Are you yawning and me or Offspring? Because i dont know how you can yawn at the ridiculous winners that put out this song.
    They wrote it about me.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUWyWmD0218

    much much better.
    Props to pheagles 10 and phins1983


  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    65,512
    vCash
    1500
    Not sure how you feel about them, but Oasis is coming to my school December 20th. I am going to see them.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    25 47'16"N 80 13'27"W
    Posts
    10,507
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Not sure how you feel about them, but Oasis is coming to my school December 20th. I am going to see them.
    About who and who is this Oasis?
    Props to pheagles 10 and phins1983


  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    65,512
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by fins08 View Post
    About who and who is this Oasis?
    Wow, that is just sad. Have you never Champagne Supernova or Live Forever. Wow, what a sad little musicless world you live in...
    Member of the Owlluminati!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    25 47'16"N 80 13'27"W
    Posts
    10,507
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Wow, that is just sad. Have you never Champagne Supernova or Live Forever. Wow, what a sad little musicless world you live in...
    Look at my sig bar. All about rap homie.
    Props to pheagles 10 and phins1983


  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    65,512
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by fins08 View Post
    Look at my sig bar. All about rap homie.
    That is a travesty. I assume you also dont like The Fray.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    25 47'16"N 80 13'27"W
    Posts
    10,507
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    That is a travesty. I assume you also dont like The Fray.
    I like that one song. Do they sing over my head or how to save a life?
    Props to pheagles 10 and phins1983


  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    65,512
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by fins08 View Post
    I like that one song. Do they sing over my head or how to save a life?
    They sing both. They also sing Heaven Forbid, She Is, Dead Wrong, and more.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    25 47'16"N 80 13'27"W
    Posts
    10,507
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    They sing both. They also sing Heaven Forbid, She Is, Dead Wrong, and more.
    never heard of
    Props to pheagles 10 and phins1983


  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    65,512
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by fins08 View Post
    never heard of
    Give The Fray a chance, they are good. Listen to those songs on youtube.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    25 47'16"N 80 13'27"W
    Posts
    10,507
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Give The Fray a chance, they are good. Listen to those songs on youtube.
    I like rap more then pop. I am sure they are fine.
    Props to pheagles 10 and phins1983


  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    65,512
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by fins08 View Post
    I like rap more then pop. I am sure they are fine.
    They are better than fine.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •