Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Disturbed Live

vCash

Disturbed Live

Anyone see them live except me?

I went Aug 12th, damn good show.

vCash
    Caught them a couple times, but the last time would have been about 2 1/2 to 3 years ago. They were solid live. I wasn't completely blown away, but I didn't leave thinking I want my money back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSteve View Post
    Caught them a couple times, but the last time would have been about 2 1/2 to 3 years ago. They were solid live. I wasn't completely blown away, but I didn't leave thinking I want my money back.
    Yeah pretty much what I thought. There are better live bands out there. Killswitch is amazing live i suggest anyone see them.

vCash
    Killswitch is an EXCELLENT band. For some reason I've still never seen them live though. Its funny because they are actually one of my favorite metal bands too.

vCash
    Seen them both at the same show earlier this year and i think Disturbed performed better how thats not takin away anything from K/E... I was at Disturbeds concert when they made the Down w/ the sickness video and it was crazy lol, they restarted the song like 4 times tryin to get the Owaa aaa aa part down lol. Both good bands live tho