Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ari1013 View Post
    I like reading Andrew Sullivan
    The Daily Dish is the shiznit. He's always one of Maher's best guests, too.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    [QUOTE=blenderboy5;6376124]Keith Olbermann is actually the biggest douche bag in the world. He's like Bill O'Reilly but somehow more biased. Actually, if O'reilly was more biased and spent half his show *****ing about people with better ratings and careers, he'd be Olbermann.

And let's be honest, he looks even more like a d-bag in those glasses. I didn't think it was possible.

Olbermann is more than a douche bag he a ****tard *** monkey

Political Pundits??
    hmm

glen beck
    Mr.L
    David Cholesterol

vCash
    Eh. Glenn Beck tends to annoy me. His ideas aren't wrong, and I generally agree with a lot that he says, but sometimes he presents it in such an annoying manner
    "Compromise, hell! That's what has happened to us all down the line -- and that's the very cause of our woes. If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?"

RIP Jesse Helms

vCash
    I can see where you are comming form myself i grown to like him because he has takeing it right to obama and Bill O "who i still like"have been having probleams doing

the last two are internet radios hosts i think i sent you a link to there showns
    Last edited by americanoutlaw; 08-23-2008 at 11:28 PM.

vCash
    yeah you did they were good
    "Compromise, hell! That's what has happened to us all down the line -- and that's the very cause of our woes. If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?"

RIP Jesse Helms

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12