Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

1.2.3.4.5.6.7 Houses

John McCain and his wife Cindy own 7 houses

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/200...politico/12685

7 houses.

7 houses.

Obama is elitist because he eats arugala?

No wonder he doesn't care how much tire pressure he has.

What does he have in common with the average West Virginian that loves him so much?

7 houses.

vCash
    Когда́ де́ньги говоря́т, тогда́ пра́вда молчи́т

vCash
    Wow. I guess that Obama ad was an example of a positive ad helping to take us in a new direction with change?

Please. Obama has said plenty of elitist things. He's a liberal and a politician so it's bound to happen. But things like arugala and seven houses don't really matter. The connotation is "he has seven houses how can he understand the plight of the poor?" I get it. But few politicians, Republican or Democrat, understand what it's like to be poor and live paycheck to paycheck. Those who pretend to end up taking 50,000 to give a speech on poverty while knocking up ugly whores.
    "Compromise, hell! That's what has happened to us all down the line -- and that's the very cause of our woes. If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?"

RIP Jesse Helms

vCash
    Eh, I suppose I see it more as McCain is no more "in touch" with the regular everyday working class people than Obama is. If we're going to start throwing around labels than it isn't as though Obama has the market cornered on the "elitist" front.

McCain is right there with him; and he might even be leading the pack, so-to-speak. He's certainly been in this class a lot longer than Obama has. But, that's another thing unto itself.
    Когда́ де́ньги говоря́т, тогда́ пра́вда молчи́т

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blenderboy5 View Post
    Wow. I guess that Obama ad was an example of a positive ad helping to take us in a new direction with change?

Please. Obama has said plenty of elitist things. He's a liberal and a politician so it's bound to happen. But things like arugala and seven houses don't really matter. The connotation is "he has seven houses how can he understand the plight of the poor?" I get it. But few politicians, Republican or Democrat, understand what it's like to be poor and live paycheck to paycheck. Those who pretend to end up taking 50,000 to give a speech on poverty while knocking up ugly whores.
    I agree with you that it is pretty hypocritical for either one of the candidates to call out the other candidate for not knowing the plight of the poor.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Shall we talk about Obama's one house or how he managed to get it? Cough (Rezko, convicted felon) Cough.

vCash
    I could care less about either candidates personal wealth... wasn't one of the faces of the Democratic party JFK?

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    McCain can't remember how many houses he owns and Obama can't remember how many states there are in the United States (of which he wants to be President):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrsBKGpwi58

What's the point?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragic Johnson View Post
    McCain can't remember how many houses he owns and Obama can't remember how many states there are in the United States (of which he wants to be President):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrsBKGpwi58

What's the point?
    Fail.

That was an obvious misspeak where he meant to say 47. You don't even buy that one yourself, do you? do you honestly think Obama doesn't know how many damn states there are? Please...
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DenButsu View Post
    Fail.

That was an obvious misspeak where he meant to say 47. You don't even buy that one yourself, do you? do you honestly think Obama doesn't know how many damn states there are? Please...
    You are absolutely right, but when have Liberals been forgiving of someone who misspeaks?

vCash
    Technically, Cindy owns all the homes (they file separate taxes). Wasn't it Obama who said we should keep the wives out of it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragic Johnson View Post
    You are absolutely right, but when have Liberals been forgiving of someone who misspeaks?
    There's a difference between misspeaking and genuinely being unable to communicate clearly and/or really understand what it is that you yourself are trying to say. Something like "misunderestimate" is different from something like "57". It's the use of a word which doesn't exist in the English language, which betrays either a learning disability (which, if he had one and fessed up to it, I would absolutely forgive him for) or a poor command of his native language (which is a fairly disturbing and disappointing flaw for the most powerful man in the world to have).

Quote Originally Posted by b1e9a8r5s View Post
    Technically, Cindy owns all the homes (they file separate taxes). Wasn't it Obama who said we should keep the wives out of it?
    Nice try. But come on. He's flying around in her private jet, he's reaping all the benefits of her wealth and her connections. Pointing out ownership and questioning patriotism are two radically different things, even if you do buy the "they aren't his, they're his wife's" argument. But I doubt that most Americans who own one or zero homes ain't buying it.

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by b1e9a8r5s View Post
    That was when Michelle was praising partial birth abortion and making disputed comments about her husband's candidacy and love of America.
    "Compromise, hell! That's what has happened to us all down the line -- and that's the very cause of our woes. If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?"

RIP Jesse Helms

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blenderboy5 View Post
    That was when Michelle was praising partial birth abortion and making disputed comments about her husband's candidacy and love of America.
    Um, again nice try, but the fact of the matter is that while there has been an orchestrated attempt by the right to smear Michelle Obama's name (by extension and repetition of those talking points, you are a participant in that, I might add), the left has really not ventured anywhere near similarly trashing Cindy McCain's name. The sad thing is (and this is where I do think race comes into play, at least for some individuals) that people generally seem to be open minded about the smears on Michelle.

I can only imagine the outcry of false indignation by the right, by Fox, and by the mainstream media if anyone were to dare to question Cindy McCain's good name. She's... golden, untouchable.

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DenButsu View Post
    There's a difference between misspeaking and genuinely being unable to communicate clearly and/or really understand what it is that you yourself are trying to say. Something like "misunderestimate" is different from something like "57". It's the use of a word which doesn't exist in the English language, which betrays either a learning disability (which, if he had one and fessed up to it, I would absolutely forgive him for) or a poor command of his native language (which is a fairly disturbing and disappointing flaw for the most powerful man in the world to have).
    Nice spin. However, any 6 year old could tell you there are 50 states. The crowd laughed when he said it and he didn't even noticed it! And yes, Bush is a horrible public speaker, but if Obama wins, I'll bet you there will be more of this to come. Without a teleprompter, the guy becomes Porky Pig all of a sudden.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast