Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    wow, you obviosly have never been outside the united states. Be happy for what you have, you still live in the best nation in the world
    I am moving to Ireland in 2014 so...............

There, I reworded it.

vCash
    I find it amazing how people say they admire Obama because of his no mudslinging campaign yet the only real reason I have heard for voting for Obama was because McCain is George Bush's clone? I mean I have heard Obama wants change but I have yet to hear him suggest one thing that would put this country in a better position.... in fact I believe his policies would put us in a worse position than we already are in....

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastside Scott View Post
    Thank you so much for putting me in my place. You coherently and intelligently articulated the many reasosn that you feel one should vote for Obama. Allow me to paraphrase:

1. He is a semi-decent man
    2. He is not Bush
    3. He is not Bush
    4. He is not Bush
    5. He is not Bush
    6. He is not Bush
    7. He is not Bush

I stand corrected, sorry about that.

My favorite part was when he said that Obama:

"...has the right ideas in mind"

Not that he has done anything significant with those ideas in his political life, but just that he has them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragic Johnson View Post

My favorite part was when he said that Obama:

"...has the right ideas in mind"

Not that he has done anything significant with those ideas in his political life, but just that he has them.
    Oh yes, because McCain's ideas are to keep the US in Iraq, and have hundreds of more American solider casualties. Sounds like a great idea!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastside Scott View Post
    Thank you so much for putting me in my place. You coherently and intelligently articulated the many reasosn that you feel one should vote for Obama. Allow me to paraphrase:

1. He is a semi-decent man
    2. He is not Bush
    3. He is not Bush
    4. He is not Bush
    5. He is not Bush
    6. He is not Bush
    7. He is not Bush

I stand corrected, sorry about that.

Well, allow ME to paraphrase the McCain message:

1. I was a POW.
    2. Obama is an unpatriotic traitor who will help terrorists destroy America while he gets it on with young white girls. (doesn't matter that this one's a big fact ****ing LIE, I'm just going to keep repeating it anyways)
    3. I was a POW.
    4. Obama is an unpatriotic traitor who will help terrorists destroy America while he gets it on with young white girls.
    5. I was a POW.
    6. Obama is an unpatriotic traitor who will help terrorists destroy America while he gets it on with young white girls.
    7. I was a POW.
    8. Obama is an unpatriotic traitor who will help terrorists destroy America while he gets it on with young white girls.
    9. I was a POW.
    10. Obama is an unpatriotic traitor who will help terrorists destroy America while he gets it on with young white girls.

Ah, the "respectful" McCain campaign that is "reluctant" to use his POW experience for campaigning. Talkin' straight as Richard Simmons.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DenButsu View Post
    Well, allow ME to paraphrase the McCain message:

1. I was a POW.
    2. Obama is an unpatriotic traitor who will help terrorists destroy America while he gets it on with young white girls. (doesn't matter that this one's a big fact ****ing LIE, I'm just going to keep repeating it anyways)
    3. I was a POW.
    4. Obama is an unpatriotic traitor who will help terrorists destroy America while he gets it on with young white girls.
    5. I was a POW.
    6. Obama is an unpatriotic traitor who will help terrorists destroy America while he gets it on with young white girls.
    7. I was a POW.
    8. Obama is an unpatriotic traitor who will help terrorists destroy America while he gets it on with young white girls.
    9. I was a POW.
    10. Obama is an unpatriotic traitor who will help terrorists destroy America while he gets it on with young white girls.

Ah, the "respectful" McCain campaign that is "reluctant" to use his POW experience for campaigning. Talkin' straight as Richard Simmons.
    My personal favorite:

I would make a great President because..............

In Vietnam in 1962, blah blah blah blah, I was a POW.

Then he ends it, I am a true American hero. Vote for me if you want another 4 years of Bush!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yaowowrocket11 View Post
    Oh yes, because McCain's ideas are to keep the US in Iraq, and have hundreds of more American solider casualties. Sounds like a great idea!

However, no matter what you think of McCain's ideas, at least you can compare and contrast them with his actual actions from many years as a top player in the national political arena (I know you probably didn't mean to side step the fact that this was the main point of my post ).

vCash
    However, no matter what you think of McCain's ideas, at least you can compare and contrast them with his actual actions from many years as a top player in the national political arena (I know you probably didn't mean to side step the fact that this was the main point of my post ).
    Ooh ok. I'll compare.

Agreeing with Bush on 95% of Amendment and bill voting.

Happy?

vCash
    My personal favorite:

I would make a great President because..............

In Vietnam in 1962, blah blah blah blah, I was a POW.

Then he ends it, I am a true American hero. Vote for me if you want another 4 years of Bush!
    So, for those of you keeping score at home, according to Democrats:

1992 - Vietnam service: shouldn't matter.

1996 - Vietnam service: shouldn't matter.

2004 - Vietnam service: should matter.

2008 - Vietnam service: shouldn't matter.

got it.

vCash
    So, for those of you keeping score at home, according to Democrats:

1992 - Vietnam service: shouldn't matter.

1996 - Vietnam service: shouldn't matter.

2004 - Vietnam service: should matter.

2008 - Vietnam service: shouldn't matter.

got it.
    Never said it shouldn't matter. It's just the main point in McCain's campaign, which isn't a good reason to vote for a President. You should concentrate on his policies that he would put into action, not his war experience.

vCash
    Ooh ok. I'll compare.

Agreeing with Bush on 95% of Amendment and bill voting.

Happy?
    You are still side stepping the main point. I'm beginning to think you are doing it on purpose.

Let's try again. You say McCain's voting record, according to you, is a failure. Therefore his ideas are crap. The records shows it. Well, how do you know that Obama will be able to execute the ideas that you are so in love with? Can you say, "He implemented his ideas in a large scale here and here and they worked"? Let me take a stab at your answer: "McCane is like Bush".
    Last edited by Tragic Johnson; 08-21-2008 at 12:11 AM.

vCash
    Never said it shouldn't matter. It's just the main point in McCain's campaign, which isn't a good reason to vote for a President. You should concentrate on his policies that he would put into action, not his war experience.
    Yeah, you are right. He took a camera with him to Vietnam so that he could later use the footage to advance his political career. That was despicable.

vCash
    You are still side stepping the main point. I'm begging to think you are doing it on purpose.

Let's try again. You say McCain's voting record, according to you, is a failure. Therefore his ideas are crap. The records shows it. Well, how do you know that Obama will be able to execute the ideas that you are so in love with? Can you say, "He implemented his ideas in a large scale here and here and they they worked"? Let me take a stab at your answer: "McCane is like Bush".
    Voting records are basically ideas. McCain's voting record is the same as Bush, and look how that turned out. Obama hasn't execute the ideas because it is almost impossible as a US Senator. Everything goes to vote. He lacks experience, its obvious. If he had plenty of time like McCain, he could implement his ideas, because he actually has positive ones!

vCash
    Yeah, you are right. He took a camera with him to Vietnam so that he could later use the footage to advance his political career. That was despicable.
    Name one thing McCain talks about more than his past Vietnam experience.

vCash
    TJ, it's not that it shouldn't matter as evidence of McCain's service to his country.

It's that it doesn't matter in terms of whether it means he will be a good president or not. But you wouldn't know that from listening to him, because that's all he talks about. He connects EVERYTHING back to that.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast