Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Test Your Presidential IQ

I dont think this has been posted, anyways it is a 20 question quiz on both John McCain and Barack Obama and there policies and views.

Test your John McCain IQ

Test your Barack Obama IQ

These quizzes are from the Chicago Tribune.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I dont think this has been posted, anyways it is a 20 question quiz on both John McCain and Barack Obama and there policies and views.

Test your John McCain IQ

Dude, you have got to be kidding me with those Obama questions.

I actually did the McCain quiz in its entirety first. Then when I moved onto the Obama one I wasn't five questions in before I was laughing at the questions. I thought it was a joke. I actually thought it was one of those pages where they try to make it look like an actual legit site when it's not. Are they serious with those ****ing questions? What kind of shoes did he wear? What was the meaning of the Indonesian word he used to tease his friends with in elementary school?

Um, who cares?

Nothing personal, DB. I'm not trying to bash your post. I'm sure you made it just out of fun and in the interest of us checking how much we know - which is, actually, a really good idea. I'd just like to see it tried with some higher quality quizzes. Some of the McCain questions are pretty obscure, too. Like what even his grandfather witnessed, for example.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Wow those McCain ones and Obama ones are hard. And like DB said, sometimes irrelevant. You already mentioned the Obama ones, but who cares how many packs of cigs McCain smoked?
    "Compromise, hell! That's what has happened to us all down the line -- and that's the very cause of our woes. If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?"

RIP Jesse Helms

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blenderboy5 View Post
    Wow those McCain ones and Obama ones are hard. And like DB said, sometimes irrelevant. You already mentioned the Obama ones, but who cares how many packs of cigs McCain smoked?
    couldn't agree more. And like the gun question for McCain. Can we nitpick those details a little more? I mean, I made my guess (which was wrong) based on my understanding - which I believe is correct - that McCain is pretty damn pro-gun. That's really the quiz I'd like to see. One quiz, issue based, for both candidates, lined up like this:

Code:
    Issue			McCain		Obama

1. Supports increased
    funding for inner city
    schools.		T/F		T/F

2. Supports the full
    reinstatement of habeas
    corpus.			T/F		T/F

3. Supports a health 
    care plan which accounts
    for people with pre-
    existing condtions.	T/F		T/F

4. etc.

Nuts and bolts type stuff. Doesn't even need to be too detailed, just address a good number of significant issues.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post

Test your John McCain IQ

Who wrote these questions? The responses just make the candidates look like morons. But anyway:

McCain 70%
    Obama 65%
    Member of the Owlluminati

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

vCash
    Made both canditdates look bad.
    Duke '10 NCAA Tournament Champs
    Yankes '09 World Series Champs
    Giants '08 Super Bowl Champs