Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Arlington, VA (born and raised in Cleveland, OH)
    vCash
    1. Arlington, VA (Right near DC). Born and raised in Cleveland, OH (specifically Rocky River, OH)
    2. Bron Bron
    3. Andre Miller (never should have gotten rid of him)
    4. Lakers
    5. Football and Boxing. Don't have a favorite football team, but I'll root for the Browns and Skins.
    6. I love living right near DC come playoff time when the trash talking begins and the Cavs always prevail, its a shame they won't make it 4 consecutive years defeating the Wizards
    Last edited by TheChosenOne88; 02-04-2009 at 11:28 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne88 View Post
    (specifically Rocky River, OH)
    Holla! I'm in Westlake. And welcome to PSD!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacco111 View Post
    Shoot Dellucci to collect insurance money (just kidding). But seriously, make it look like an accident.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermie13 View Post
    Alright, technically you're right. My bad.

vCash
    good game tonite.

vCash

Hello everyone

1. Location?
    2. Favorite Current Cavalier?
    3. Favorite Former Cav?
    4. What other teams in the NBA do you root for?
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
    6. Anything else you care to share?

1. Nevada
    2. I do love LeBron, but Andy is def a close 2nd.
    3. Mark Price, Chris Mills and def Austin Carr "the L-Train throwing the hammer down!!!!" you gotta love this guy.
    4. Well i got the NBA package so I watch alot of games but basically whoever I bet on for the day. The Warriors eventhough they sorta suck are fun to watch, Magic, Blazers, and Hornets are too bad either.
    5. College football and NBA are def the main two, I watch everything though.
    Well I was born and raised an Ohio boy so I guess in it for life go Tribe, Buckeyes, Browns,I love so many college football teams I can't even name them college football is close to the last true sport left players stay for 3 yrs and try to have a college football career and give a crap def not the case in NCAA b-ball Kent St its funny cuz everyone loves em for b-ball which they have been great for yrs until this yr but we got 3 real good NFL players James Harrison kinda good Antonio Gates hmmm, and Josh Cribbs prob my fav Harrison gets minus points for Steelers association. Shout out for the Stow Bulldogs too!!!
    6. Sports are crazy after u find diff ways to view the games which makes it better. Love them enough and you may be able to live your life as a sports fan for your job.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by McNallyville View Post
    1. Location?
    3. Favorite Former Cav?

1. Nevada
    2. I do love LeBron, but Andy is def a close 2nd.
    3. Mark Price, Chris Mills and def Austin Carr "the L-Train throwing the hammer down!!!!" you gotta love this guy.
    4. Well i got the NBA package so I watch alot of games but basically whoever I bet on for the day. The Warriors eventhough they sorta suck are fun to watch, Magic, Blazers, and Hornets are too bad either.
    5. College football and NBA are def the main two, I watch everything though.
    Well I was born and raised an Ohio boy so I guess in it for life go Tribe, Buckeyes, Browns,I love so many college football teams I can't even name them college football is close to the last true sport left players stay for 3 yrs and try to have a college football career and give a crap def not the case in NCAA b-ball Kent St its funny cuz everyone loves em for b-ball which they have been great for yrs until this yr but we got 3 real good NFL players James Harrison kinda good Antonio Gates hmmm, and Josh Cribbs prob my fav Harrison gets minus points for Steelers association. Shout out for the Stow Bulldogs too!!!
    6. Sports are crazy after u find diff ways to view the games which makes it better. Love them enough and you may be able to live your life as a sports fan for your job.
    Welcome to the Cavalier forum!

vCash
    1. Location?
    3. Favorite Former Cav?

1. Virginia
    2. King James
    3. Mark Price
    4. None only team I root for is Cavs
    5. Football, College Football, and Baseball. I root for the Cowboys, Texas Longhorns, and Yankees.
    6. I have a Girlfriend
    Last edited by CvilleRB28; 02-21-2009 at 01:16 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CvilleRB28 View Post
    1. Location?
    3. Favorite Former Cav?

1. Virginia
    2. King James
    3. Mark Price
    4. None only team I root for is Cavs
    5. Football, College Football, and Baseball. I root for the Cowboys, Texas Longhorns, and Yankees.
    6. I have a Girlfriend
    Good stuff man, welcome!

vCash
    1) Cleveland, OH
    2) Delonte West
    3) Mark Price
    4) None
    5) All.. Browns, Indians, Blue Jackets, Crew, Buckeyes, CSU, Cubs
    6) Work at UPS, Have a Siberian Husky, Want to own my own business someday. Used to work for the Cleveland Barons, Cleveland Indians, and Cleveland Browns.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CTown81 View Post
    1) Cleveland, OH
    2) Delonte West
    3) Mark Price
    4) None
    6) Work at UPS, Have a Siberian Husky, Want to own my own business someday. Used to work for the Cleveland Barons, Cleveland Indians, and Cleveland Browns.
    Welcome to PSD and the Cavs forum!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacco111 View Post
    Shoot Dellucci to collect insurance money (just kidding). But seriously, make it look like an accident.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermie13 View Post
    Alright, technically you're right. My bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CTown81 View Post
    1) Cleveland, OH
    2) Delonte West
    3) Mark Price
    4) None
    Welcome to the forum!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sbank View Post
    1. Location?
    3. Favorite Former Cav?

1 Connecticut
    2 LeBron James
    3 Mark Price
    4. none
    5. Baseball Yankees,Rays, NHL Penguins
    6. Let's go Cavalirs
    1. Cleveland
    2. Lebron and Mo
    3. Mark Price
    4. I don't root for anyone I root against Boston and LA. I also like rooting for good players that are class acts on and off the court. I love watching Chris Paul, Dwayne Wade, players like that!
    5. I am a soccer player always will be! I am a cleveland sports fanatic listen to sports radio in the morning when I can and addicted to ESPN!
    6. I love when sports fans tell me that they don't understand how people can watch soccer when there is so little scoring, but then will sit thru an entire baseball game and be jacked when they see a pitchers duel. I love that!!!! But i really do love when people who have never played or watched or even talked about soccer their entire lives coming up to me and tell me how much they enjoyed staying up till 5 in the morning for the World Cup!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Weidner9 View Post
    1. Cleveland
    2. Lebron and Mo
    3. Mark Price
    4. I don't root for anyone I root against Boston and LA. I also like rooting for good players that are class acts on and off the court. I love watching Chris Paul, Dwayne Wade, players like that!
    5. I am a soccer player always will be! I am a cleveland sports fanatic listen to sports radio in the morning when I can and addicted to ESPN!
    6. I love when sports fans tell me that they don't understand how people can watch soccer when there is so little scoring, but then will sit thru an entire baseball game and be jacked when they see a pitchers duel. I love that!!!! But i really do love when people who have never played or watched or even talked about soccer their entire lives coming up to me and tell me how much they enjoyed staying up till 5 in the morning for the World Cup!
    Welcome to the forum!

vCash
    1. Brighton, England
    2. LeBron
    3. Andre Miller
    4. None, just the Cavs baby!
    5. Football, or Soccer as you call it in the States. Arsenal.
    6. I regularly stay up til 2 in the morning just to constantly refresh the scoreboard on NBA.com to check how we're doing. There's only one game a week on TV in the UK, and it's rarely a Cavs game!

vCash
    Welcome to PSD Cavs fan from across the pond.

vCash
    1. Location?
    3. Favorite Former Cav?

1 - Currently living in LA, just slightly less painful than when I lived in Boston (I am from the Mentor, OH area)
    2 - I have absolute undying respect for big Z and hope the big man gets to play out the rest of his career here... get that ring (or 2) and retire a life time Cav
    3 - Hot Rod
    4 - I have other teams I respect, but none that I truly root for other than our wine and gold
    5 - I enjoy all sports but I love the Brownies and Bucks
    6 - The only thing that will make this year better for me (outside of the obvious ring) is if we get to the finals by beating the Celtics on their home court

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast