Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanian215 View Post
    i'm just not a big fan of the ends justifies the means arguments. they always contain too much hindsight.
    we should go nuke iran since invading would just cost too much american dollars and end up just like iraq where it's a neverending battle between insurgents against the iraqis and americans.
    u wanna nuke iran and kill thousands of citizens and poison a whole region? and also just have the US become even more hated, raise gas prices even higher.

i got a crazy idea! maybe we should NOT invade iran
    #ows

vCash
    i'm just not a big fan of the ends justifies the means arguments. they always contain too much hindsight.
    we should go nuke iran since invading would just cost too much american dollars and end up just like iraq where it's a never ending battle between insurgents against the iraqis and americans.

vCash
    haha no that's completely out of context. i posted it in response to bb. it just ended up in the wrong place. look above. maybe i shouldve had the sarcasm logo there too just for good measure.

vCash
    and you dont wanna end up in a concentration camp.
    i dont think ill end up in a concentration camp, i am a US citizen.

the US takes down world leaders like saddam because they r like hitler and ur saying they r gonna put russians in concentration camps
    #ows

vCash
    Why does everybody feel the need to compare all other world leaders with Hitler.

Sure, Saddam Hussein was a bad man ... but he wasn't Hitler.
    Когда́ де́ньги говоря́т, тогда́ пра́вда молчи́т

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kazzy4080 View Post

the US takes down world leaders like saddam because they r like hitler and ur saying they r gonna put russians in concentration camps
    im just saying that it wouldnt be a historical precedent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SmthBluCitrus View Post
    Why does everybody feel the need to compare all other world leaders with Hitler.

Sure, Saddam Hussein was a bad man ... but he wasn't Hitler.
    yeah no one could compare to hitler. no one completely brainwashed an entire generation of people, not just in his own country but around the world.
    Last edited by arkanian215; 08-15-2008 at 04:48 PM. Reason: grammar

vCash
    tell that to the Japaneese during WW2

(although it wasnt the 'concentration camps' your thinking of)

vCash
    yeah they didnt kill anyone, but i seriously doubt they'll do concentration camps again, its just wouldnt work now
    #ows

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Schmooze View Post
    tell that to the Japaneese during WW2

(although it wasnt the 'concentration camps' your thinking of)
    exactly. internment camp was term i think. nonetheless another despicable act against one's citizens. I wonder if we can consider incarceration a form of internment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kazzy4080 View Post
    yeah they didnt kill anyone, but i seriously doubt they'll do concentration camps again, its just wouldnt work now
    i hope not. but all you have to do is get one of the influential people out there to get the ball rolling. preferably someone who normally builds on people's fears. umm o'rielly anyone?

vCash
    exactly. internment camp was term i think. nonetheless another despicable act against one's citizens. I wonder if we can consider incarceration a form of internment.
    concentration was what I'm familiar with, its just a 'concentration' of a certain group of people

Obviously theres a HUGE difference though between Hitler's and ours

vCash
    too bad it's still left out of some of our children's history books just like the armenian genocides by the turks or the rape of nanjing by the japanese.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PHX-SOXFAN View Post
    no one is hating america. But is it so hard to understand that Russia or any country doesn't want US munitions staged right next door. Is this administration a credible and reliable source of diplomacy and military strategery, I mean strategy? didn't think so. this all goes back to the damage this administration has done to american credibility on a worldwide stage. no one trusts GW, nor should they. america will be fine, as soon as there is some turnover at the top.
    There are oh so many things wrong with this post. First off, the world didnt start hating America after Bush became president (terrorists didnt say lets go fly planes into two bulidings a week after Bush became president). Also we have had missles in Poland for a while now bud, this isnt exactly breaking news under the Bush administration. Know your facts before posting.

vCash
    Russia isn't stupid enough to nuke Poland. If they did, Russia would be no more after just a few hours. The U.S. clearly takes attacks on it's allies as an attack on itself. Nuking Poland would bring them a dirt nap just like it would nuking NYC or somewhere in the States.
    lr is cooler than you

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast