Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OnWisconsin2007 View Post
    Well, the fact that I am fed up with the Republican party fear mongering, the disgraceful ads that Republicans have been running or the flat out lies that are told make me not want to vote or them. Oh yeah, and the fact that I don't want to see my grandchildren going to Iraq/Iran/wherever else the war administration starts more wars.
    At some point are you going to get to what you liek about Obama? This is still just Republicans are this, Republicans are that, Obama is not a Republican. By this way of thinking anyone that does not label themselves Republican is qualified to be President in your eyes. What sets Obama apart? Or does anything? Third time's a charm for this response maybe?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OnWisconsin2007 View Post
    Well, the fact that I am fed up with the Republican party fear mongering, the disgraceful ads that Republicans have been running or the flat out lies that are told make me not want to vote or them. Oh yeah, and the fact that I don't want to see my grandchildren going to Iraq/Iran/wherever else the war administration starts more wars.
    fear is the best propaganda, not hope. i'd say mccain was doing the best in terms of getting his message out and feeding on the concerns of US citizens. some of these are obviously blown out of proportion. "No one wants a dumb celebrity as the President of the United States." that's what i got out of that spears-hilton-obama ad. so instead of dumb blonde, i got dumb black senator. hmm... i am truly afraid of another 4 years of stupidity though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Fluty View Post
    you know who else was "right"?

every other pot smoking hippie liberal in america

some people are just against war at all cost... feeling that diplomacy should always reign supreme... just as some US Senators did not want to get into it with Hitler...

not saying whos right or wrong about the war.. but are going to elect a guy based off of one decision he made?

it might be a big decision but still only one...?

can you name ANYTHING else hes done as a senator?

please watch this video on a obama senator supporter when asked to name ANYTHING hes done... but he cant.. not ONE ****ING THING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyk0fjtdHdI

this is a senator... he supports barack and he cant think of **** hes done
    you don't have to say who's wrong or right about the war in Iraq, it's obvious. There's no more opinions on the issue, only facts. that's why people like hannity dismiss this point, they can't spin it anymore.

I see we need to go back to the accomplishments argument that we put to bed months ago during the primaries. If I must to shut up ridiculous, pointless rants like the one you're on:

here's his bio that is available for you to check for yourself, since it seems you read his book and claim to research. Although I doubt this since you rely solely on Rush talking points.

vCash

some people are just against war at all cost... feeling that diplomacy should always reign supreme... just as some US Senators did not want to get into it with Hitler...

not saying whos right or wrong about the war.. but are going to elect a guy based off of one decision he made?

it might be a big decision but still only one...?

can you name ANYTHING else hes done as a senator?

please watch this video on a obama senator supporter when asked to name ANYTHING hes done... but he cant.. not ONE ****ING THING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyk0fjtdHdI

this is a senator... he supports barack and he cant think of **** hes done
    So, he makes the right decision and doesn't support the war in Iraq, flies in the face of what everybody else is doing, but instead of that being a good decision, he's just thinking what all the other "pot smoking liberals" are. So basically, if Obama is right, which he was, or, as I like to say, Obama wouldn't have gotten us into a terrible overseas mess that is contributing to the downfall of our society, he's just lucky? No wonder you don't think he's right, anything he does do right you just write off.

Infiltrating Hippie Southwestern Command Center
    vCash
    phx.. you are the biggest spin machine in here

what bio are you talking about?

what does any of this have to do with rush or hannity?

talk about republicans cant spin that he doesnt have any acomplishments? HE DOESNT how can you spin that... ok... cmon what has he done?

cmon both of you..

in his 143 days as a senator before declaring seeking the presidency what did he get done ?

and im not talking "puting his name on someone elses bill" ..but his own bill

Begin your spin now...
    Last edited by Doc Fluty; 08-14-2008 at 04:14 PM.

vCash

You have to be a "pot smoking hippie liberal" to realize its incredibly ignorant to start a major war when you don't have your facts straight, which the Bush Administration clearly didn't. We entered Iraq because Saddam supposedly had WMD's and some sort of connection to 9/11. When both were proven to be false we should have left Iraq ASAP.

So you can call the people who were initially against the war "pot smoking hippie liberals" all you want. I prefer to call them people who wanted clear evidence that a war was necessary because it starts. In other words, rational people. Something the Republican party would know nothing about considering so many of its members believe in Creationism.
    Last edited by Prior22; 08-14-2008 at 04:13 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prior22 View Post
    You have to be a "pot smoking hippie liberal" to realize its incredibly ignorant to start a major war when you don't have your facts straight, which the Bush Administration clearly didn't. We entered Iraq because Saddam supposedly had WMD's and some sort of connection to 9/11. When both were proven to be false we should have left Iraq ASAP.

So you can call the people who were initially against the war "pot smoking hippie liberals" all you want. I prefer to call them people who wanted clear evidence that a war was necessary because it starts. In other words, rational people. Something the Republican party would know nothing about considering so many of its members believe in Creationism.
    I believe what you did at the end there would be the definition of baiting, but I'm not a mod, so what do I know. The ironic thing is that Obama would never come out and say publicly that he didn't believe in creationism (weather he does or not) because he'd be affraid of losing the evangelical vote.

vCash
    mccain's "war hero" status doesnt make him any more qualified that obama's opinion that we shouldnt go to war. Im sure you could find plenty of people who have fought bravely in wars and im sure you can find plenty of people that didnt agree with iraq.

vCash
    23 senators

daniel Akaka (D-HI Jeff Bingaman (D-NM Barbara Boxer (D-CA); Robert Byrd (D-WV); Lincoln Chafee (R-RI); Kent Conrad (D-ND); Jon Corzine (D-NJ Mark Dayton (D-MN); Dick Durbin (D-IL); Russ Feingold (D-WI); Bob Graham (D-FL); Daniel Inouye (D-HI); Jim Jeffords (I-VT); Ted Kennedy (D-MA); Patrick Leahy (D-VT); Carl Levin (D-MI); Barbara Mikulski (D-MD; Patty Murray (D-WA); Jack Reed (D-RI); Paul Sarbanes (D-MD); Debbie Stabenow (D-MI); the late Paul Wellstone (D-MN); Ron Wyden (D-OR).

and 126 house members

Neil Abercrombie (D-Hawaii);Tom Allen (D-Maine).[p] Joe Baca (D-California}; Brian Baird (D-Washington DC); John Baldacci (D-Maine) now Governor of Maine; Tammy Baldwin (D-Wisconsin); Gresham Barrett (R-South Carolina); Xavier Becerra (D-California); Earl Blumenauer (D-Oregon); David Bonior (D-Michigan) retired from office; Robert Brady (D-Pennsylvania); Corinne Brown (D-Florida); Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio). [p] Lois Capps (D-California); Michael Capuano (D-Massachusetts); Benjamin Cardin (D-Maryland); Julia Carson (D-Indiana); William Clay, Jr. (D-Missouri); Eva Clayton (D-North Carolina) retired from office; James Clyburn (D-South Carolina); Gary Condit (D-California) retired from office; John Conyers, Jr. (D-Michigan); Jerry Costello (D-Illinois); William Coyne (D-Pennsylvania) retired from office;Elijah Cummings (D-Maryland). [p] Susan Davis (D-California); Danny Davis (D-Illinois); Peter DeFazio (D-Oregon); Diana DeGette (D-Colorado); Bill Delahunt (D-Massachusetts); Rosa DeLauro (D-Connecticut); John Dingell (D-Michigan); Lloyd Doggett (D-Texas); Mike Doyle (D-Pennsylvania); John Duncan, Jr. (R-Tennessee). [p] Anna Eshoo (D-California); Lane Evans (D-Illinois); Sam Farr (D-California); Chaka Fattah (D-Pennsylvania); Bob Filner (D-California) Barney Frank (D-Massachusetts); Charles Gonzalez (D-Texas);Luis Gutierrez (D-Illinois). [p] Alice Hastings (D-Florida); Earl Hilliard (D-Alabama) retired from office; Maurice Hinchey (D-New York); Ruben Hinojosa (D-Texas); Rush Holt (D-New Jersey); Mike Honda (D-California); Darlene Hooley (D-Oregon); John Hostettler (R-Indiana); Amo Houghton (R-New York) Jesse Jackson, Jr. (D-Illinois Sheila Jackson-Lee (D-Texas); Eddie Bernice Johnson (D-Texas); Stephanie Tubbs Jones (D-Ohio); Marcy Kaptur (D-Ohio); Dale Kildee (D-Michigan); Carolyn Cheeks Kilpatrick (D-Michigan

all of these people voted against the war also, even some republicans... so **** it why not just line them all up to take turns at being president since they made one decision

they all have more credentials than obama... and have that same 1 vote

whats the difference between them and obama?

notice obamas name not there? because he wasn't a senator!

he didnt "go it alone" he had about 150 members of the house agreeing with him... or him with them
    Last edited by Doc Fluty; 08-14-2008 at 04:32 PM.

vCash
    Hey...I also did not vote for the war and I would also represent a "change", therefore...

...I fully expect all of your support for "Eastside Scott in 2008, hey he ain't Bush either".

Woo hoo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by b1e9a8r5s View Post
    The ironic thing is that Obama would never come out and say publicly that he didn't believe in creationism (weather he does or not) because he'd be affraid of losing the evangelical vote.
    Democrats and extremist Christians don't mix. So I doubt Obama shapes his speeches in anyway to appease the Evangelical community. And while Obama was Senator of Illinois I'm sure if a bill came up that would allow Creationism to be taught in his state he would vote in favor of Evolution. Voting in favor of Evolution is just as good as saying you don't believe in Creationism.

vCash
    Obama has also said repeatedly that while he would have voted against the war in 2002 based on what he knew at the time, he could not be sure that classified intelligence reporters made available to senators wouldn't have changed his mind.

Yet Obama has voted for all of the president's war funding requests since coming to the Senate, and is poised to vote in favor of the latest request when it comes to the Senate floor this spring.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/ar..._iraq_funding/

see he didnt even know all the facts... because he wasnt in the loop... and then said if he knew somethings he didnt, that it could have changed his mind... what a douche.. bragging on how he opposed the war from the git go but saying that had he known some inside info that maybe he would have changed his mind

vCash
    phx.. you are the biggest spin machine in here

what bio are you talking about?

what does any of this have to do with rush or hannity?

talk about republicans cant spin that he doesnt have any acomplishments? HE DOESNT how can you spin that... ok... cmon what has he done?

cmon both of you..

in his 143 days as a senator before declaring seeking the presidency what did he get done ?

and im not talking "puting his name on someone elses bill" ..but his own bill

Begin your spin now...
    sorry, I thought I put the link up there. this stuff is readily available for you to look up yourself:

http://www.barackobama.com/learn/meet_barack.php

Here's a good site that the McCain campaign uses for speech research. Look under legislation if you need to:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

vCash
    Fact is Obama has been against the Iraq war. It has been proven to be based on poor, false intelligence. Facts. that's called judgement when it matters most.

colin powell, the man the administration had present the "intelligence" to the UN even says they were incorrect and that the war was poorly planned and ego driven. FACTS.

vCash
    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by PHX-SOXFAN View Post
    sorry, I thought I put the link up there. this stuff is readily available for you to look up yourself:

http://www.barackobama.com/learn/meet_barack.php
    ok i went to the site you listed.. and it says:

His first law was passed with Republican Tom Coburn, a measure to rebuild trust in government by allowing every American to go online and see how and where every dime of their tax dollars is spent. He has also been the lead voice in championing ethics reform that would root out Jack Abramoff-style corruption in Congress.
    and thats it... it talks about he then went on and "fought to help Illinois veterans get the disability pay they were promised" and "he traveled to Russia with Republican Dick Lugar to begin a new generation of non-proliferation efforts designed to find and secure deadly weapons around the world."

but thats it.. no more laws, no bills no nothing.. he helped passed one bill with tom coburn and then "fought" and "traveled" lol
    Last edited by Doc Fluty; 08-14-2008 at 05:35 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast