Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Fluty View Post

and randy, dont worry about raider vet.. hes a raider fan so he lives in some place other than reality
    1st of all Randy is a Raider fan and posts in thye Raiders forum (does this make you feel like a nincompoop?). Also you want to bring sports history into this? You must be proud of you're ONLY 1 SB win 40 years ago. Were you even alive when it happend? How does it feel when you watch you're team knowing this? You won't see you're team win a SB in you're lifetime so get used to it. So no I don't worry about Doc Fluffy because I know he is a Chiefs Fan. LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Infiltrating Hippie Southwestern Command Center
    vCash
    first off homeless man

your raiders won 19 games the past 5 years...

you won 4 games last year which was a BIG improvment from the 2 wins you had the year before

you traded your coach for a 4th round pick... he won a sb with tb the next year

you draft a rb when you already had J fargas, l jordan, m bush, d rhodes (who you just signed a year ago), .. even though you had the WORST run d in the league.. passing up the best DT to come out in years in Dorsey

you traded randy moss for a 4th pick and he set the all time td record the next year

you have had damn near every Heisman, sb mvp in the past 20 years but still havent won a sb in 25 years...

your owner had to talk your wide receiver out of retiring a few weeks ago..

your owner was so sick of loseing he went on a $200 million spending spree on jokes... Walker (cut by den) d Hall (not wanted even in atlanta) T Kelly (who?) g wilson (average) k harris (lol)

oh yeah AND your owner regrets spending the money lol

“Three sources who have had conversations with the Oakland Raiders general managing partner within the past two months said Davis has expressed regret over the team’s offseason spending spree on players and worries about his ability to end the longest-running slump in team history

The Raiders are 19-61 since losing to the Super Bowl in 2003

it’s time for Davis to realize that the way the team has done business has got to change, or the team will continue to get laughed at by others around the league.”
    oh snap!

and thats from a waider website lol

http://www.raidersgab.com/2008/06/27...ason-spending/
    Last edited by Doc Fluty; 08-15-2008 at 06:19 PM.

vCash
    first off homeless man

your raiders won 19 games the past 5 years...

you won 4 games last year which was a BIG improvment from the 2 wins you had the year before

you traded your coach for a 4th round pick... he won a sb with tb the next year

you draft a rb when you already had J fargas, l jordan, m bush, d rhodes (who you just signed a year ago), .. even though you had the WORST run d in the league.. passing up the best DT to come out in years in Dorsey

you traded randy moss for a 4th pick and he set the all time td record the next year

you have had damn near every Heisman, sb mvp in the past 20 years but still havent won a sb in 25 years...

your owner had to talk your wide receiver out of retiring a few weeks ago..

your owner was so sick of loseing he went on a $200 million spending spree on jokes... Walker (cut by den) d Hall (not wanted even in atlanta) T Kelly (who?) g wilson (average) k harris (lol)

oh yeah AND your owner regrets spending the money lol

oh snap!

and thats from a waider website lol

http://www.raidersgab.com/2008/06/27...ason-spending/
    Raiders= 3 SB rings and I was alive to see all of them. Also if you want to put up or shut up I am willing to bet you that at the end of this season we have a better record then you. The one who loses admiotts he is a morn and has to stay off PSD for one month. You have the balls to back up you're team? Something tells me you don't. BTW.... I am now going to the bathroom and taking a BIG DOC AND WIPPING MY FLUFFY WITH MY CUSTOM K.C. TOILET PAPER IN YOU'RE HONOR.
    Last edited by Raider_Vet; 08-15-2008 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Adding a bet.

vCash
    lol

come on guys

Just be excited the season will start shortly

Oh and that the Raiders will have a better record than the Chef's
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eyememine View Post
    Scmhooze you're rad. I completely agree with the statement and it sucks that some people will vote for either of them because of that. I live in SF, a known liberal city (and something I am sometimes proud of, mainly because of their tolerance) and people are just for Obama because he is a democrat and their ignorance annoys me. Anytime I try to ask them why they are for it they can give me nothing but generic answers (and not saying I am against Obama perse, but some people are sheep one way or the other). I debate with many people whether it be liberals here or conservatives back home (San Diego) the only thing I ask of them is the be open minded and keep thinking, don't be so one dimensional. As for you Scmooze I find all your post funny and abundant and from what I have read in the election forum (not much) they seem to be level headed and not one way or the other. Keep it up.
    haha thanks brotha I appreciate the kind words. The sad fact is that the majority of the American public vote purely based on what they hear in the media, or purely b/c of political affiliation, without knowing anything about their candidate. I guess this is the "norm" now, but it would be nice to be able to sit down and have a discussion with these people(I've had the same problems as you).

You wouldnt believe half the stuff I hear....Obama is a Muslim...he hates America...he wont wear a flag pin, so he's a communist, etc. and this is coming from people much older than myself. I call these people lemmings b/c all they do is regurgecate what they hear on the news. Theres real issues out there that need to be addressed, and even the debate moderators fall into the kind of flagpin garbage you always hear about

vCash
    It ends up being more about silly stuff instead of stuff with substance.

That has irritated me since the time I was able to vote
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy West View Post
    lol

come on guys

Just be excited the season will start shortly

Oh and that the Raiders will have a better record than the Chef's
    ummm The Chiefs lead the regular season series 50-42-2, so we seem to have the better record against you....

in fact the chiefs have a winning record against EVERY team in the afc west...

sucks when facts **** up your opinions huh?

vCash
    ummm The Chiefs lead the regular season series 50-42-2, so we seem to have the better record against you....

in fact the chiefs have a winning record against EVERY team in the afc west...

sucks when facts **** up your opinions huh?
    So that means you will have a better record at the end of THIS SEASON???

I wasn't trying to get historical .........Vet took care of that

vCash
    no the fact that the team is the laughing stock of the NFL and even the guy who left and went to tenn blasted the team

oh yeah and warren sapp said:

There are some thing going on in oakland that you dont really expect from a football organization. He also joked that if someone were to get shot at a practice, no one would have a clue because there are so many unknown people at practice.
    a joke

even randy moss hated the team...

vCash
    no the fact that the team is the laughing stock of the NFL and even the guy who left and went to tenn blasted the team

oh yeah and warren sapp said:

a joke

even randy moss hated the team...
    You may get Vet riled up with your baiting but it will not work on me young padawan

I am happy the season is getting ready to start to watch some football

The only joke is all the space in your Lombardi trophy case at Chefs headquarters

But really if you want to talk football lets get to the proper forum

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy West View Post
    But really if you want to talk football lets get to the proper forum
    Oh, you guys can bicker about the Chiefs and Raiders all you want - it really won't matter since they'll both trail the Broncos and miss the playoffs anyways.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DenButsu View Post
    Oh, you guys can bicker about the Chiefs and Raiders all you want - it really won't matter since they'll both trail the Broncos and miss the playoffs anyways.
    I would like to see the afc west really step up this year as a whole

I think three teams have it covered

If the Cheifs join in great...........if not oh well

13. 08-20-2008, 01:39 PM
    Reason
    please don't bait in the election forum - or anywhere else on PSD

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567