Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Vote!

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • 12 50.00%
  • 10 41.67%
  • 2 8.33%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 47
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    12,298
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    lol sorry to get a bit random, but I remember that you were the person that made the very first sig I ever wore (the Tyrus Thomas request) and now we are on basically the same level...I just found that to be pretty coo...
    Really? Your name sounded familiar. Yeah, I remember though. That is pretty sweet. I took like a 8 month break from psd, and then when i get back your frickin awesome. I still remember when BR was a noob, and his sigs sucked. But look how times have changed.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30,902
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mjt20mik View Post
    Lmao get use to it.
    Maybe if you do this battle all over again on o2..
    results may be a tad different..
    of course it would i am the most hated man on o2,

    and yes i finally beat you mjt!!! I AM KING! j/k your sig was actually better



  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    12,298
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    of course it would i am the most hated man on o2,

    and yes i finally beat you mjt!!! I AM KING! j/k your sig was actually better
    ahah bull..
    like that was the best sig i've seen from you..
    and why are you hated on o2?

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30,902
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mjt20mik View Post
    ahah bull..
    like that was the best sig i've seen from you..
    and why are you hated on o2?
    i don't know just am but PSDC is back up

    you really think this was the best sig? i thought it was garbage only took me roughly 20 mins and its only like 13 layers haha



  5. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    12,298
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    i don't know just am but PSDC is back up

    you really think this was the best sig? i thought it was garbage only took me roughly 20 mins and its only like 13 layers haha
    Serious it is?!?!

    I think most simple sigs are the best..
    my sig was like about 15 layers too..
    lol

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30,902
    vCash
    1500
    lol for real? well yours was great, BF_1 just dissapointed me, i thought he would kill us both,,

    but i still i think this is going to go down as one of the best battles in PSD history!



  7. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    12,298
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    lol for real? well yours was great, BF_1 just dissapointed me, i thought he would kill us both,,

    but i still i think this is going to go down as one of the best battles in PSD history!
    ahah..
    yeah..
    where is howe these days..
    im soo wanting like a league/tournament in this forum before uni starts again in sept

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30,902
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mjt20mik View Post
    ahah..
    yeah..
    where is howe these days..
    im soo wanting like a league/tournament in this forum before uni starts again in sept
    ya man i actually think we could get a league back up we have around 10 active members that make pretty good quality sigs, and we could have like 4 teams or something, me,you,BF_1,BR,Greg all possiblities for captains, all we need is for Howe to get my pm back MJT, you should give howe a PM though and talk to him bout having a tourament,



  9. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    12,298
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    ya man i actually think we could get a league back up we have around 10 active members that make pretty good quality sigs, and we could have like 4 teams or something, me,you,BF_1,BR,Greg all possiblities for captains, all we need is for Howe to get my pm back MJT, you should give howe a PM though and talk to him bout having a tourament,
    Yeah. I think a league would work with the activity of these new gfxers.. but
    i think we would need to implement a judging system based on like 3 judges (somewhat the thing psdc did). Cause the voting battles here will be soo messed.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30,902
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mjt20mik View Post
    Yeah. I think a league would work with the activity of these new gfxers.. but
    i think we would need to implement a judging system based on like 3 judges (somewhat the thing psdc did). Cause the voting battles here will be soo messed.
    true true, we would have to find some GFX vets to judge, preferably active ones, im sure dbroncos and howe would judge but we would need a third, maybe like johnle or greg if greg doesnt want to participate.



  11. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Salem, Virginia
    Posts
    26,500
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    lol for real? well yours was great, BF_1 just dissapointed me, i thought he would kill us both,,

    but i still i think this is going to go down as one of the best battles in PSD history!
    Disappointed?

    You see the multi-colored, hologram looking **** in the BG of my sig? That was hard as hell to do...and it went unnoticed...

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    12,298
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    Disappointed?

    You see the multi-colored, hologram looking **** in the BG of my sig? That was hard as hell to do...and it went unnoticed...
    ahaha..
    it was the text that was disappointing Bulls

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Salem, Virginia
    Posts
    26,500
    vCash
    1500
    text is for fagz


  14. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    12,298
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    text is for fagz

    ahaha..
    then why try to add it in the first place..
    your just in denial man..

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Salem, Virginia
    Posts
    26,500
    vCash
    1500
    I know...

    I need some new fonts.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •