Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Another battle

vCash

Another battle

I rushed my last sig, but screw that I will not use that an excuse I just got owned, now I need to redeem myself . Anyone down?

vCash
    I'm down man,,, What pic we gonna use??? and BTW i cannot PM so i will jsut post mine here.
    "The way they play offense here is difficult for any quarterback," he said. "Every snap is an incredible decision. They're in a one-back offense, they can't run the ball against certain looks so they have to audible to some kind of a pass or a creative run to get away from trouble.
    "There's never a play in the game where Stafford can just turn around, hand the ball off and catch his breath. Every play he's researching the defense and they throw as much as anyone."

vCash
    umm me is down too..
    but i'll prolly have my done by the end of today, cause i'm at work.
    \

vCash
    alright the 3 best on PSD just kidding, well you 2 are. and BF_1
    "The way they play offense here is difficult for any quarterback," he said. "Every snap is an incredible decision. They're in a one-back offense, they can't run the ball against certain looks so they have to audible to some kind of a pass or a creative run to get away from trouble.
    "There's never a play in the game where Stafford can just turn around, hand the ball off and catch his breath. Every play he's researching the defense and they throw as much as anyone."

vCash
    I don't want to be the one to make the topic, someone should host it.

vCash
    someone should get bulls in this..
    and greg..
    \

vCash
    ya maybe greg and BF will see this, then that would be a sick battle

vCash
    oui..
    well someone could send them a pm
    \

vCash
    i cant pm anyone

vCash
    lmao i know..
    umm so anyone wanna choose a person..
    forget specific renders
    \

vCash
    how about just an NFL Wide Reciever topic? and i probably won't have mine till tomorrow

vCash
    well im out of this, you guys can go on without me,

vCash
    same..
    i don't have time this weekend
    \

vCash
    Well ****...I was gonna do it, but everyone dropped out.

vCash
    there's always next week