Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Current ranking

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WillisLovechild View Post
    Really, who? The team I don't like is the Shehawks. I'm going to guess you're thinking the Cowgirls... I don't hate them but I don't like them. Just so you know, I have Romo at 6th, I hope you can rest easier now. He just hasn't been a starter long enough or done enough to warrant a top 5 QB spot in my honest opinion.
    You proved my point. I dont mind nor care where you place judgement. It's just one kids opinion. It just seemed a little odd.

vCash
    According to last season i have him fourth behind Manning, Brady, and Romo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysKB24 View Post
    Romo had 36 touchdown passes last year in just his FIRST FULL season.
    It took Brady SIX FULL seasons to throw more than that.
    FARVE MANNING AND BRADY have only thrown more than that ONCE in their careers.
    McNabb has never thrown that many.
    Romo is a great quarterback and I don't know how you can argue him being in the top 5 definitely and even being third in people's mind.
    I just explained why Romo is number 3.
    Favre had two seasons over 36

Not to take anything from Romo, but he did land in a team with a great supply of offensive weapons, especially elite ones in Witten and TO.
    FAVRE
    PS3 PSN ID= newdude

vCash
    i would definently take hass over worthlessberger and homo

id say

manning brady brees hass palmer favre worthless homo

manning in my mind is undoubtedly the best QB in the league right now he has great arm strength accuracy amazing vision and intellegence and a great system which makes you question him but honestly with his god given ability and work ethic it makes you think he could be productive with a 8 year old ( which his commercial disagrees with )

the reason he is better than brady is he beats brady in every one of those categories, i was talking to my uncle about this and hes a HUGE football guy and probably knows more about football than anyone i know he should honestly be on NFL net.

when he asked me what bradys biggest prob. was i went with the obvious answer arm strength but thats not it , bradys biggest problem is his lateral vision he cant be looking in one direction and have ANY clue whats going on across the field and when u do that there is no surprise in where he is going

but brady has proven he is still a top QB and this year he proved what he can do with even more great talent along with him

brees is probably the most acurate QB in the league with a great receiver in colston and now wit hshockey will be a huge threat even more so than before

hass is kind of a mix between peyton and favre in the way he plays he is very acurate and a top 5 if not 3 QB in terms of intelligence ( peyton brady brees hass prob. bulger ) now im not saying he has the arm strength of either because thats ignorant and is prob. the biggest knock on hass but he can call plays at the line and has as good as vision as anyone but can also pull a play out of no where and be a little reckless which can pay off kinda like favre and hass has never had a great receiver to work with imagine what he could do with randy moss wes welkr donte stallworth a run game and a TE who can actually catch a football

palmer IMO is a product of a system and great talent but he has the strength and accuracy to back up his claim at being a top QB

favre IMO will get injured this year or have a bad year but believe what you want call it a new system old age the madden curse he will not be a top QB but ability wise even though he is 38ish and looks in his fifties ( i mean common he isnt even 40 my dad is 45 and looks 10 years younger )

worthless berger has been in a run system and is starting to shine but i still dont believe he is a top QB he can manage a team very well but couldnt cut it in a pass 1st offense imo

homo has not proven anything but the fact that he can take it in the behind and let TO call the shots and throw the ball in an all-star lineup AND STILL NOT WIN ONE GAME IN THE PLAYOFFS

vCash
    I could win at QB in New England. Moss, Welker, Watson, Maroney, Gaffney....just throw the ball in the air or hand it off...not too tough

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DbOyZ_ILiVe4DIs View Post
    You proved my point. I dont mind nor care where you place judgement. It's just one kids opinion. It just seemed a little odd.
    What point is that? If Romo can win a playoff game, and if he continues with his progression, then yes he is a top 5. Until that happens, he is on the outside looking in for now. Plug Favre, Palmer, or Brees in with that Cowgirls offense, and they would do just as well if not better. Romo hasn't proven he can lead that very stacked team to a playoff win, let alone the Superbowl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Kill: Graham Harrell- he's the worst thing I've ever seen... God awful. When you're watching a game thinking "why are they letting a high school cancer patient play a preseason game for make a wish foundation, he could get hurt." Then realize he's a professional, he deserves to die.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Don't talk about proper writing if you're going to use Ellipsis like an *** clown.

vCash
    I think Brees is around 3rd as well, I mean this guy had Bush, Mcalister, and Colston and still put up great numbers, now with Shockey and who I think will be fairly good WRs in Meachem and Arrington
    Greatness takes Time

vCash
    1. Brady
    2. Manning
    3. Favre
    4. Romo
    5. Brees
    6. Palmer
    7. Roethlisberger

I was thinking of putting Brady and Manning 1-2 but what would then be the point of ranking them?

Favre just makes things happen around him. While Romo may be a "great" soon, that's a term I use sparingly. Surely not within two seasons in the league. Manning and Brady are great. Montana, Marino, Kelly, Elway, etc were great. Favre still has flashes of his greatness. Romo is very good and shows promise, but not great. Not yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonlamana View Post
    lol at brady being ahead of manning....

if manning had the best oline ever to play and had 50 seconds to throw the ball, moss, and watson, he would have thrown 85 tds.
    Brady is the best QB in the game at buying himself time in the pocket.

Anyways, I'd rank the NFL QB's like this

1. Brady
    2. Manning
    3. Roethlisberger
    4. Brees
    5. Favre

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DbOyZ_ILiVe4DIs View Post
    Out of these QB's would you realistically would you take as a starter over Hasslebeck? Just ability, no age involved.
    Brady
    Peyton
    Romo
    Palmer
    Favre
    Brees
    Rothlessburger
    Brady
    Manning
    Romo
    Favre
    Rothlesburger

I would say it's a toss up between Brees, Palmer, and Hasslebeck.

vCash
    whoever put romo 3rdjust proved how little they know about football

vCash
    My NFL top 10 is as follows. Favre is still in my top 5 behind Brady and Manning obviously. But as for Brees and Roethlisberger, at this point in their careers they are better than Favre right now.

1. Brady
    2. Manning (of the Peyton variety)
    3. Brees
    4. Roethlisberger
    5. Favre
    6. Palmer
    7. Hasselbeck
    8. Bulger
    9. McNabb
    10. Romo (but I still hate him and think he is overrated)

vCash
    My NFL top 10 is as follows. Favre is still in my top 5 behind Brady and Manning obviously. But as for Brees and Roethlisberger, at this point in their careers they are better than Favre right now.

1. Brady
    2. Manning (of the Peyton variety)
    3. Brees
    4. Roethlisberger
    5. Favre
    6. Palmer
    7. Hasselbeck
    8. Bulger
    9. McNabb
    10. Romo (but I still hate him and think he is overrated)

thank you my brotha

but i still think hass is higher than palmer
    Last edited by alexander_37; 08-07-2008 at 11:12 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    umm...
    3rd in passing yards.
    3rd in YPG and yards.
    97.4 QB rating was 5th.
    2nd best YPA at 8.1
    36 tds, 2nd best.

his stats are right there with the best of them.
    yes, he had TO, and witten. but he still performed very well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    I agree. Romo is very overrated. He is in the 5th-8th range, IMO.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast