Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

MoveOn.org ignored Obama's demands.

A little while back Obama shut down the 527's, saying he didn't want him doing ads for him.

MoveOn.org has a new ad out, at least in Wisconsin, but I assume in other places as well, attacking McCain on his offshore drilling gimmick (and rightfully so).

I guess it doesn't violate what Obama said, as they are not doing ads for him, just against McCain.

I guess he can't really shut them down completely, because they can just put at the end of the commercial saying don't vote McCain, time to move on, Barr, Nader, or Obama....or somethine like that.

vCash
    They wouldn't be allowed to do ads explicitly for him anyway.

I guess he can't really shut them down completely, because they can just put at the end of the commercial saying don't vote McCain
    That's how 527s work.

vCash
    they're a bunch of whackos. if they get out of line I really hope he says something to them. just as I'd hope McCain would condemn a swiftboatesque attack on Obama.
    Member of the Owlluminati

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information