Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: With Favre on Min, who is the favorite?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • GB

16 38.10%
  • Minn

26 61.90%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Without Favre on Minn or GB who is the favorite?

I think if Favre were to stay in GB the Packers would be the favorite to win the NFC North, but if he went to Minnesota they would be the favorite.

So the question is if Favre isnt' playing in the NFC North who is the favorite to win the division?

I think Minnesota has the better run game and defensive line while GB has the better WR core and DBs. I think Minnesota may have a little better team even though I think Rodgers will be better than Jackson.

vCash
    coulda made this a poll.

I like Green Bay still in this one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WildWesty View Post
    coulda made this a poll.

I like Green Bay still in this one.
    X2. Green Bay is the much better balanced team on both sides of the ball.

vCash
    This is poll worthy. The teams are so evenly matched I don't think you can say. Injuries will play a factor. I'll say the Vikings because I feel that the difference in RB's is to vast, but a packer fan can say the same thing for the WR core.

I promise a bunch of homer fans from both sides are going to come in here and say "JACKSON SUCKS AND THE VIKINGS SUCK!" and "RODGERS SUCK AND THE PACKERS SUCK!"

vCash
    What you have to keep in mind is that Favre is going to a new team that is using a different system. He’s missed a lot of training camp already and he’s never played with those receivers before. I think he might work well in Minnesota but don’t expect the Favre the Packers have had over the years. He’s felt 100% comfortable for so many years and moving to a different team takes that all away from him. I think his age has to be a factor as well. Favre is 38 and only has a year or two before the team he plays for begins making plans to replace him. It would be a lot different if he was 33, 34 because then he would know that he’s not fighting against time. I think the Packers are still better off with or without Favre. They own a good defense, a good running game, and a QB that has been waiting for his turn and seems to be taking a hold of his job.

vCash
    Green Bay is a much better team than Minnesota. That was part of the reason why Favre had a Pro Bowl season last year.

In Minnesota I wouldn't be surprised if he played like the Brett Favre in 2005, 2006.

vCash
    come on jared allen sack leader pat and kevin thats 3 pro bowl starters on the line wich means robison and edwards are ready for breakout years bo doubt us the vikes bye 5 games driver will have a down year but jennings is a straight up beast and the guy u got from k-state cant think off his name off the top of my head

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LuCCi View Post
    come on jared allen sack leader pat and kevin thats 3 pro bowl starters on the line wich means robison and edwards are ready for breakout years bo doubt us the vikes bye 5 games driver will have a down year but jennings is a straight up beast and the guy u got from k-state cant think off his name off the top of my head
    Robison is out indefinately with a reputured vein.

vCash
    On Mike and Mike yesterday they said if Favre went to Minnesota they would be the favorite to win the NFC.

But back to the Favre-less discussion. I think it really depends on the QBs. I think Rodgers won't be great or bad he is just servicable while Jackson could really suck.

vCash
    Ya this is really 2 evenly matched teams but with strengths in different areas. It'll all depend on QB play (as we all know) & who doesnt get hurt. Rodgers & Jackson have both been nicked up (more surprising since Rodgers didnt even start 1 game last year) & Packers have no experience at backup so that could come back to haunt them. It'll come down to who wins within the division.

created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 0 , Yards: 0 , TD's: 0

vCash
    are you kidding me?

if favre is on the bears, the bears are the favorites by far.

if favre is on the packers, the packers are the favorites by far.

if favre is on the vikings, the vikings are the favorites by far.

not so much the lions, they already have a high octane o.

vCash
    If Favre was on the Bears the Bears would still finish in 3rd or 4th in the division

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    If Favre was on the Bears the Bears would still finish in 3rd or 4th in the division
    lol........

enough shown.

lol.......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    thanks for marking my words so everyone can document my fantastic prediction.

vCash
    I feel bad for you lamana. I feel bad for guys that have horrible teams and they think they are the best. Im a Baltimore Orioles fan, i knew before the season ever even started we were going to be GARBAGE, and i wasnt dissapointed, its easier to realize ur team sucks before you have to watch it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast