Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NFL Network

NFL Network

Do any of you guys have it?
    Worth the money?

Sorry if this is not the appropriate location for the thread.

It's worth it during the season. I like the ppl there, entertaining.
    FAVRE
    PS3 PSN ID= newdude

I watch it all the time. They show old games with full broadcast, bloopers, Best of and Top 10 series, plus Preseason games. Plus they have all the cool NFL Films shows with mikes on the sidelines and breakdowns of games and plays.

Its a 24-7-365 Football Channel. What could be wrong with that?
    A Few Nuggets of Wisdom from My Favorite Gridiron Guru...

"The leadership definitely have to come from the leaders." ......"Eli Manning has been given the rice of passage." .........."I think it's his self-confidence in himself that make him so confident when it get down into the crunch time."

I love you Emmitt!

Quote Originally Posted by STLCards002 View Post
    Do any of you guys have it?
    Worth the money?

Sorry if this is not the appropriate location for the thread.
    Yeah it is certainly worth it. My fav channel. They are working hard to make people still interested in it. They have nfl replay games too.

Of course its worth it, its like 2 bucks a month and their shows are great.
    For All The News On All The Teams

This, when coupled with MLB network, could make ESPN obsolete at my place.

That, and ESPN could make itself obsolete.
    Follow me on Twitter or like my journalist page on Facebook

you need NFL Network if you are a hardcore football fan like I am. It gives great insight into the game all year. even during the offseason. I highly recommend it!

Yes. Its worth it. Adam Schefters the ****ing man.

during the off-season its full of crap, but during the season it is god in tv form!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr swag View Post
    during the off-season its full of crap, but during the season it is god in tv form!!!!
    Hahaha well said...during the offseason it shows the top couple games from everyweek of the regular season all the way to the superbowl which is tight...but their shows get kinda repetitve bc they show the same news all day much like espn but a tad more but its still all good

You guys have to pay? It's part of my basic package on DirectTv. Regardless, if it's only a few bucks on other cable networks, it's worth it. It's amazing the number of nights I find 600 channels of crap and watch that instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxy312 View Post
    You guys have to pay? It's part of my basic package on DirectTv. Regardless, if it's only a few bucks on other cable networks, it's worth it. It's amazing the number of nights I find 600 channels of crap and watch that instead.
    me to

but if it didn't come with it i would pay for it cuz its worth it

The real
    2008-2009 MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Luxy312 View Post
    Unfortunately it was suppose to be free to everyone, but Ted Turner and Comcast "own" their airwaves with their packages and don't want NFL network to be free because it will cut into the ratings of ESPN, and by making people pay for it they will still make money from the viewers off of it. NFL has of course filed suit against them for monopolizing TV airwaves but I have no clue how far the case has advanced yet.
    2011 Suck For Luck Campaign!
    Miami 0-3
    Colts 0-3
    Chiefs 0-3
    Seahawks 1-2

I get the NFL Network free in Canada as well. It is part of the basic sports package with satellite TV.

And it is awesome... when I first got it I watched it all the time, even during the offseason. I love it because all the sports channels in Canada spend 3/4 of their broadcast on hockey so you never see all the football stories or highlights. I think I am the only one in this country that doesn't care about hockey.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast