Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    sure.. lol

vCash

someone who gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by The GEEEEE Men View Post
    yea im doin a $1200 prize pool league too.. that's when every pick REALLY counts, we get 3 minutes per pick for first 3 rounds and then 5 minutes per pick for the rest of the draft.
    right. exactly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    ill get to this post as well but just gotta say that kreep, your name serves right. so clueless. MM we shouldve left him out when you brought it to my attention. ill be back. busy *****ing out his whiny other posts.. lol.
    WTF are you talking about? I held a vote. Ya'll voted him in. Most of ya'll did anyway. He's fine - he's a newbie for christ sake. Don't kill im', learn im'.

NEW GUYS! Befreind each others first! Challenge each others later.

really thats enough said. except for MMs flip flop at the end.
    I specialize in the flip flop & the reverse okie doke

listen if you want to "do your homework" for your 20 leagues then go for it. me? my life is just a lil too busy for all that, especially on a FREE league lol, but hey do your thing pal.
    and i never said my draft was bad, i said USUALLY. i liked my draft. and i did it flying off the cuff which is a better way to do it imo because you get a feel for the guys rather than sticking to a piece of paper of info you got from brandon funston and brad evans.
    with that said, yes overall the draft is long, but you cant pick your players while youre waiting for other to pick and when its your turn you got a minute to decide. does it make it tougher to draft like that, yes, which is why i said i wish i had more time. if you stick to your list, you only need 20 seconds or less even. personally i think thats wack. and if thats the case you should just set your draft and autopick.
    when you set a cheat sheet and dont waver from it, you have zero feel for the draft and how players are moving and what other mgrs are picking for. just takes away from the human element and getting a feel for guys you think will do well. having research and stats are all well and good but its always a 'what have you done for me lately' league and guys go for zeros to heros and vice versa very quickly, with only a handful of guys staples every year.
    now in my draft in late august, that IS for money, i will do more research but i wanted this first draft of mine to be a mock in a way for my next one, because that IS for money, which i took 2nd in last year. 1200 prize pool this year. big stakes.
    and kreep, i guess every league has to have them but try not to be the horribly annoying rimjob of the league, makes things alot more fun.
    Damn, benny. Chill out! Didn't anybody learn from the L.A. riots?

How he does his draft is his perogitive. How good your draft usually is, is your perogitive.

I know he's being a little feisty, but he's just trying to fit in. He's a rookie for christ sake.

If ya ain't gonna' be civilized - don't talk to each other. And if you absolutely have to take it out on each other, then do us all a favor, and PM each other to hell.

I like both of you guys, and I want to keep both of ya'll around here so please ---- keep it off the waves, porfavor.

Muchas gracias.
    El MM
    Last edited by musclemenace; 08-10-2008 at 03:42 PM.

vCash
    well how about we go back and see who starts talking stuff first before editing other peoples posts. all i do is respond. imo fiesty is hardly the correct word.
    and bein a rookie is exactly that. why is it always the new guy that comes in and runs their mouth? its called etiquette. lets be honest here. you yourself know firsthand about responding and getting into it (even overboard) when someone starts w you <aka elk burger>. lets not be hypocritical now.

i was responding to how i like to draft and i prefer it over 'doing homework' necessarily. it was my opinion and was only brought to topic because of comments about how i draft and who i draft. aka baiting. i thought i was being rather nice about it. so lets try to be a little more aware of whats being written in the first place that starts these. not me and especially not you, will let someone try to trash you for no reason, isnt that right?

besides to me, its not a big deal at all, its all good fun to be tested , but its not like im not going to respond. you as well as everyone here does the same, lets not kid each other.

WTF are you talking about? I held a vote. Ya'll voted him in. Most of ya'll did anyway. He's fine - he's a newbie for christ sake. Don't kill im', learn im'.

NEW GUYS! Befreind each others first! Challenge each others later.
    as far as wtf im talking about, im talking about when you asked whether we should let him in or not at the beginning because he had 1 post and no one knew him. you asked about it, its not like you put an official vote to it, and i said, the more the merrier. im saying theres stupid trouble thats tried to be started so it might not have been a good idea to let certain unknowns in. so, i mean, you know exactly what im talking about. come on man, lets not dance around here lol.

and i completely agree that newbies should befriend rather than coming in passing judgement and critiquing people like they own the joint. completely agree.

now about the power rankings, i think and thought MM was gonna do those....you seem unbiased in most situations...

vCash
    you yourself know firsthand about responding and getting into it (even overboard) when someone starts w you <aka elk burger>.
    Can't deny that. It was called to my attention as well by mods. Beef happens, but you been here long enough to know how the mods respond. And quite frankly, I'm not trying to see anyone banned for something stupid.

Also, I read the posts - all of em' smarty - that's all I do in these forums! But, I don't care who started what. It makes no difference to me. I ain't ya'lls daddy (least I don't think I am ). Smack talk happens. I just care that it gets dealt with. If you have a beef - feel someone is baiting you in a post - that's what the little report button is for (in the corner of every post). Report the post, let dem' dudes deal with it.

im talking about when you asked whether we should let him in or not at the beginning
    that was a group email. everyone got one - most replied. you were one of the ones who replied. and i appreciate your honesty of you choice. but more people wanted him in - than out. "in" won. I didn't pick - I left it up to everyone else. I beleive it was 4:3 for "in".
    ______

In any case, its dead. So, lets start over. Kreep, meet bennymac. Bennymac is pretty cool. He knows the game, and he loves the Giants. Bennymac meet Kreep - he's new here but he loves the game and loves the Giants.

OH MY GOD! YA'LL HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON!

Now get along!

Love yall,
    MM

now about the power rankings, i think and thought MM was gonna do those....you seem unbiased in most situations...
    I'm gettin' old fast brah, lol.

vCash
    word you guys need to chill out.. Benny its just fantasy football, don't let the noob get to you and just let your play do the talking this year.. I can't wait till the week you 2 play each other.. Kreep you are new here so im just gonna tell you to not try and bait people or trust me the mods will find out.. as far as the rankings i took myself off, so be happy.. or as the Joker would say "Lets Put A Smile On That Face Of Yours".. he was so bad *** in that movie.. btw for Batman fans (I know this is off topic) I heard they are already workin on the next movie and they are gonna have the Riddler in it and it's been rumored that Johnny Depp is gonna play that role (love Depp).. Ok later
    Super Bowl Champions
    "WE'RE ALL IN"

vCash

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123