Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Pre-Season Power Rankings

Pre-Season Power Rankings

1) AB's Cellmate - This is a one of the best teams in the league. Good QB with a lot of weapons, Young WR's who are only getting better, Great RB duo and a solid TE and D. Great all around team.

2) TomsBigBluWreknCrew - Great QB, TE, and WR's. I think your only weak spot is at RB. McGahee is a beast but he is on a rebuilding team and does not have big holes from Ogden anymore. Edge has never been the same since leaving Indy. Besides that a solid team.

3) Steel Garden - Very good squad which is playoff bound, only complaints i would have is that you don't have a solid TE and will Jennings put up the same numbers as last year if Rodgers is QB? Also will Earnest Graham have the same kinda year this year as he did last year or was it just a fluke? Only time will tell.

4) BKGMEN08 - Like this team but it just needs a 3rd WR that isn't the Giants 3rd WR. Could also maybe use another RB since Stephen Jackson is a question mark considering the year he had last year and Ronnie Brown who's a beast but now might have to battle with Ricky Williams for carries.

5) nybigjg - Good squad i just don't see enough talent at the WR position. Harrison is getting old, Berrian could have a good year but that all depends of Tavaris Jackson and Vincent Jackson is one guy we've been waiting a year for to come up big, but we're still waiting. I would say Westbrook is your teams best receiver.

6) Clan of the Kreep - It was hard ranking you 7 because you have a solid bench and GREAT WR's but I don't see you with a solid #2 RB and a good QB. Scheffler could be a big sleeper this year but we'll have to wait and see. If you make a trade for a RB or QB i see your stock rising.

7) Sean's TruBluBallaz - Good QB, not so great WR corp and a risky RB in Johnson. I don't see a lot of production coming from your team this year.

8) ECTO - Good receivers in Plax and Smith, and Shockey could also have a big year. Then it seems the rest of your team is rookies.

9) PhillySwallows - Love your name, but not your team. Brady is one of the best of course but after that you got Holt and Lynch. Maroney gonna have 4 other RB's on his roster so his carries will def go down even though he didn't have a great year last year. Not too many big players after that.

10) SackMongers - Can't wait to whoop you week 1, you have Reggie Wayne but besides that you have no great players just ok or good ones. Your RB's put together didn't even reach double digits in rushing TD's last year. Lack of big playmakers.

11) The New York Mac's - You have Peyton Manning... and that's it

I will also do a mid-season power ranking as well after week 7 since we start playoffs week 15. Now lets see everyone else's power rankings.
    Last edited by The GEEEEE Men; 08-11-2008 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Took myself off to make you all happy
    Super Bowl Champions
    "WE'RE ALL IN"

vCash
    lol

vCash
    sorry benny... still love ya
    Super Bowl Champions
    "WE'RE ALL IN"

vCash
    just get rid of that ****in pic. it drives me crazy. not only is it inappropriate for the giants forum, it makes me think for a split second every time, that its a pic of you.
    Last edited by bennymac; 08-06-2008 at 12:59 PM. Reason: and yes i get that your making fun of him crying. still bothers me. :)

vCash
    haha aight benny, i was thinkin it was time for a change anyway
    Super Bowl Champions
    "WE'RE ALL IN"

vCash
    nice!

vCash
    6? :cry:

I do agree my WRs aren't great, they need to step up, but I think I will get a lot of production out of Westbrook, J Lewis, Palmar, and maybe Reggie Bush.
    Thanks Donnie Baseball, B dAwK 20, and Poncho_707!!!

vCash
    Cellmate didn't even show up for the draft and he's second in power rankings huh. lol Maybe next year none of us should show up and just see what happens!

vCash

take er easy..

Quote Originally Posted by NYBlueBlood View Post
    Cellmate didn't even show up for the draft and he's second in power rankings huh. lol Maybe next year none of us should show up and just see what happens!
    well thats what you get when you get one mans opinion on power rankings...esp one that IS IN THE LEAGUE lol. not much of an objective view nor expert analysis as if nfl.com put out those rankings lol.

dont worry about it blueblood.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    well thats what you get when you get one mans opinion on power rankings...esp one that IS IN THE LEAGUE lol. not much of an objective view nor expert analysis as if nfl.com put out those rankings lol.

dont worry about it blueblood.
    Oh it's expert analysis.. Didn't you see my title "Fantasy Guru" haha
    Super Bowl Champions
    "WE'RE ALL IN"

vCash
    Last year i missed my baseball draft and ending up winning and last year as well in my league where it's $100 per person a kid didn't show up to draft and ended up coming in 2nd, the kid who won had Tom Brady of course.
    Super Bowl Champions
    "WE'RE ALL IN"

vCash
    Know whats wierd... I have two championships in Yahoo! FF. 05' and 06'. In both of those championships - I never picked the team. It was automated.

The ones I did select my own guys, I didn't fair off too well.

Well, guess what... I selected for this years draft.

vCash
    i shouldn't have picked so many rookies but I think atleast 2 of them should put up some numbers.

vCash
    Blah Blah Blah

I'll wait until week 7 to care about power rankings.. or at least week 2

Definitely not before week 1 of preseason.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Hey Geeeemen,

Instead of replying to a bunch of nonsense, and using discrimatory remarcks on Yahoo smack talk like my week one opponet, I'm going to lay down some numbers for you.

First I would like to say your team may be better than mine, but your no where near as great as you think, and I have a good shot at beating you comes week 1.

Lets take a look at last years stats

Qb's-Team Sweet Feet

Total of 5565 yards and 28 Touchdown passes

Qb's- Sack Mongers

Total of 8121 yards and 56 Touchdown passes

Wr's- Team Sweet Feet

Total of 4090 yards in receptions, 312 receptions and 38 touchdowns

Wr's-Team Sack Monger

Total of 4729 yards in receptions, 348 receptions and 32 touchdowns

Rb's- Team Sweet Feet

Totall of 1882 yards rushing, and 16 touchdowns

Rb's- Team Sack mongers

Total of 2608 yards rushing, and 11 touchdowns (which is double digits)

Def- Team Sweet Feet

633 points given up, with 78 sacks and 48 picks

Def- Team Sack Mongers

613 points given up, with 90 sacks and 26 picks

As for Tight ends, you have have me bye about 400 yards recieving, and touch down passes, no lying your better.

You have better stats as for recieving when it comes to Running backs, no lie your better.

And I have the better fantasy kicker.

But as for the major stat Catorgories, It is even at best for you. But I say that because im a kind person, I clearly have the edge in every catorgory besides Rb touchdowns, reciever touchdowns and Defensive picks.

Not to mention my back up quarterback is better then your starter. And my # 1 reciever is as much better then your recievers, as LT is better then my Rb's.

Ofcourse all this can change, you have a few players who are rookies and who were injured last year.

And ofcourse For my team, Ditto.

So talk all the smack you want, just keep the nonsense to a minimum and leave the discrimatory comments to yourself. This is for fun grow up, and great luck this season.

UPDATE:

Looks like the Jets picked up Brett Favre, so my #3 Wr Laverneus Coles can potentially, (if healthy) put up BIIIIIIGGGG numbers.

And Brett Favre will def be a good backup.
    Last edited by gregd111; 08-06-2008 at 11:49 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast