Pre-Season Power Rankings
1) AB's Cellmate - This is a one of the best teams in the league. Good QB with a lot of weapons, Young WR's who are only getting better, Great RB duo and a solid TE and D. Great all around team.
2) TomsBigBluWreknCrew - Great QB, TE, and WR's. I think your only weak spot is at RB. McGahee is a beast but he is on a rebuilding team and does not have big holes from Ogden anymore. Edge has never been the same since leaving Indy. Besides that a solid team.
3) Steel Garden - Very good squad which is playoff bound, only complaints i would have is that you don't have a solid TE and will Jennings put up the same numbers as last year if Rodgers is QB? Also will Earnest Graham have the same kinda year this year as he did last year or was it just a fluke? Only time will tell.
4) BKGMEN08 - Like this team but it just needs a 3rd WR that isn't the Giants 3rd WR. Could also maybe use another RB since Stephen Jackson is a question mark considering the year he had last year and Ronnie Brown who's a beast but now might have to battle with Ricky Williams for carries.
5) nybigjg - Good squad i just don't see enough talent at the WR position. Harrison is getting old, Berrian could have a good year but that all depends of Tavaris Jackson and Vincent Jackson is one guy we've been waiting a year for to come up big, but we're still waiting. I would say Westbrook is your teams best receiver.
6) Clan of the Kreep - It was hard ranking you 7 because you have a solid bench and GREAT WR's but I don't see you with a solid #2 RB and a good QB. Scheffler could be a big sleeper this year but we'll have to wait and see. If you make a trade for a RB or QB i see your stock rising.
7) Sean's TruBluBallaz - Good QB, not so great WR corp and a risky RB in Johnson. I don't see a lot of production coming from your team this year.
8) ECTO - Good receivers in Plax and Smith, and Shockey could also have a big year. Then it seems the rest of your team is rookies.
9) PhillySwallows - Love your name, but not your team. Brady is one of the best of course but after that you got Holt and Lynch. Maroney gonna have 4 other RB's on his roster so his carries will def go down even though he didn't have a great year last year. Not too many big players after that.
10) SackMongers - Can't wait to whoop you week 1, you have Reggie Wayne but besides that you have no great players just ok or good ones. Your RB's put together didn't even reach double digits in rushing TD's last year. Lack of big playmakers.
11) The New York Mac's - You have Peyton Manning... and that's it
I will also do a mid-season power ranking as well after week 7 since we start playoffs week 15. Now lets see everyone else's power rankings.