Just let me know if your feeling this...
We set some mile markers for performance acheivments. For example, say LaTo (there's only one real LT ) runs for 300 yards in one game.
You would all agree that is an impressive feat! Right? So why not receive [a] point(s) for it!
Anyway - here's the deal. Yahoo! offers three bonus categories in which WE would set what the mile marker would be. If anyone of us hits the mile marker in that category, we cash in.
Here are the categories...
You can have up to three bonuses awarded under each category. They are each only awarded one time.
So for example, we set 400 yards in one game as a marker for passing. If anyones QB hits that during the season - you cash in on point(s). It's only awarded once - unless we select to award three bonuses.
The other option is to have the bonuses set in increments.
For example: We set it to three bonuses in each category. Remember that each is awarded only once during the season. We set the first to 300 yrds passing for a 1pt bonus. Next one we set to 400 yd for a 2pts bonus. Last one at 500yds. for a 3pt bonus.
I like the idea. But I'd like to get everyones opinion. I can add this feature at anytime.
I need to know these four things from you.
1. Are you down with this feature?
If you said yes - continue. If you said no, take a hike - you're done here .
2. If so, for which categories? Passing/Receiving/Rushing (or all three)
3. How many bonuses should we give out under that category: 1, 2, or 3?
4. What should be the mile marker for each bonus, under each category you have chosen? You decide!
5. How many points should be awarded for reaching the feat(s) which you specified?
Thanks for the help!