Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

3 way Battle Anyone

anyone up for a battle ?? just reply here if you are

looking for 2 other people first to post get to battle i guess

Topic:

ill start when people reply.
    Last edited by blujaysrock; 08-05-2008 at 02:00 PM.
    "The way they play offense here is difficult for any quarterback," he said. "Every snap is an incredible decision. They're in a one-back offense, they can't run the ball against certain looks so they have to audible to some kind of a pass or a creative run to get away from trouble.
    "There's never a play in the game where Stafford can just turn around, hand the ball off and catch his breath. Every play he's researching the defense and they throw as much as anyone."

vCash
    blu if you wanna battle bad..
    come to the one where boston, bulls, and me are battling..
    sigs are due tmmrw..
    \

vCash
    alrighty ill try i only got 1:20 mins though should be enough
    Last edited by blujaysrock; 08-05-2008 at 05:44 PM.
    "The way they play offense here is difficult for any quarterback," he said. "Every snap is an incredible decision. They're in a one-back offense, they can't run the ball against certain looks so they have to audible to some kind of a pass or a creative run to get away from trouble.
    "There's never a play in the game where Stafford can just turn around, hand the ball off and catch his breath. Every play he's researching the defense and they throw as much as anyone."

vCash
    k cool beans..
    \

vCash
    nah mine was ****,, good luck in the battle though

vCash
    kk thanks.. good luck finding competition..
    \

vCash
    Ill battle. Can I
    WELCOME ANDREW BYNUM

vCash
    sure DR.J9 you will probably beat me though I'll post mine here hen im done.

vCash
    My sig is done. Where should i post it
    WELCOME ANDREW BYNUM

vCash
    im just starting mine, but just post it here and when im done ill put up the poll,

vCash
    k mine is done it's a piece of **** though

vCash
    WELCOME ANDREW BYNUM

vCash
    Can I jump in this or are there already 3 people?

vCash
    damn it i already posted the battle 1 on 1 ,, sorry man........ plus you would destroy us

vCash
    Damn finished before reading this.,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast