• CNN

11 37.93%
  • Fox News

11 37.93%
  • Comedy Central

8 27.59%
  • Newspapers (specify)

7 24.14%
  • Magazines and other periodicals (specify)

3 10.34%
  • CBS

1 3.45%
  • NBC/MSNBC/others associated

9 31.03%
  • Online (specify)

15 51.72%
  • Public Programming

0 0%
  • NPR

5 17.24%
  • Other radio news sources.

7 24.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Where do you get your information?

I was wondering where people on PSD find their information and how that sways or reinforces what they believe.
    I personally watch fox news the most because I believe that we need different perspectives on the issues. However, I watch it with the most scrutiny.

ps that ***** about caylee anthony is bull ****ing *****. where are the other girls on fox news, or CNN.

Infiltrating Hippie Southwestern Command Center
    vCash
    rush, drudge, cnn, fox news... sometime yahoo lol

vCash
    RSS feeds and any news about the nominees. Direct quotes from them are best if you want to see what they're proposing. Sometimes there are excellent editorials or blogs. Doesn't matter where they're from if they're good quality. This is a pretty comprehensive resource. And search engines will get you to direct quotes.
    Last edited by ink; 08-02-2008 at 07:00 PM.

vCash
    Fox news is clearly the least biased of all the news sources

vCash
    cnn, npr, nytimes, foxnews, foxnews.com, cnn, npr, neocon radio (hannity, and this idiot named jd hayworth who I voted out of congress, rush)

I mainly watch foxnews, read it online, and listen to the blowhard talking point liberals to research what they are saying to know the truth about their spin. I enjoy coming on here and telling you guys about the bs I hear from rush and hannity and how they are blatant liars and spin artists.

I avoid msnbc, and nbc in general because of their bias.

I like cnn, online newspapers, abc, and npr for intelligent substance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GregOden#1 View Post
    Fox news is clearly the least biased of all the news sources
    this is comedy

vCash
    Drudge Report, Real Clear Politics (which links articles from newspapers and websites from both the left and right), Fox News, CNN.

vCash
    I usually do a search on the politician and what was said

Then read through several of the articles from different sources and then try and formulate my own opinion on what I have read
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    TV is mostly CNN during the week and NBC on Sunday. Print is Time, Newsweek, and The Economist. Radio is NPR and whatever is on Talk Radio when NPR bores me (usually happens to be Hannity or O'Reilly). Online is fivethirtyeight.com, electoral-vote.com, Drudge, DailyKos, Andrew Sullivan, Marc Ambinder, Matthew Yglasias (The Atlantic's bloggers), and NYT's editorials.
    Member of the Owlluminati

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

vCash
    I watch me some Fox News, some CNN.....MSNBC if I feel like annoying myself.

And the interwebs gives me news as well.

vCash
    Fox, CNN, MSNBC

vCash
    I don't watch the news on TV (except for the Daily Show which, ironically while it doesn't cover all the issues, has the least spin out of any of the networks, IMO). I prefer to read news about the candidates online, where "tone of voice" can't be used to help sway my opinion in the way the network chooses.

vCash
    I watch FOX News sometimes to laugh at how ridiculous it is...but mostly MSNBC, or, I try to read these archaic things called newspaper articles or just listen to the candidates speeches.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsGirl View Post
    I don't watch the news on TV (except for the Daily Show which, ironically while it doesn't cover all the issues, has the least spin out of any of the networks, IMO). I prefer to read news about the candidates online, where "tone of voice" can't be used to help sway my opinion in the way the network chooses.
    You don't think the Daly show has any spin? I actually think it would be interesting to see how the Daly Show, Letterman, Leno and other comedians would act with Obama in office, since they've had such a field day with Bush and the republicans. I just can't picture it ever getting to the level of what it is right now for Bush. Of course Bush has brought a lot of it on himself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OnWisconsin2007 View Post
    I watch FOX News sometimes to laugh at how ridiculous it is...but mostly MSNBC, or, I try to read these archaic things called newspaper articles or just listen to the candidates speeches.
    MSNBC is the most ridiculous network out there and it's not even close. They are so in the tank for Obama it's ridiculous. I don't watch that much Fox News, but I think there "bias" is overblown by those on the left and they aren't nearly as bias as MSNBC.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast