Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    1. How long have you been a Rockets fan?
    I am scouting a new team to become a fan of. Houston is in my top who I am watching right now. I like them as a team, and as an organization. I could never go to San Antonio, Dallas, OKC or NO, I just don't like any of them and never have.

2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time?
    I like 93 and 94 Houston's Hakeem Olajuwon, Otis Thorpe, and Sam Cassell! Everyone loved Thorpe, even in Utah. Olajuwon, was just one of the best there ever was. I personally liked Cassell, cause I like PG's the most.

3. How did you become a Rockets fan?
    Well, when I was a kid, I collected their cards, saw them a lot in playoffs cause they always faced Jazz. I have rooted for them in the past, but never really committed to them fully. I mean it was hard to watch other teams, except when they face hometown teams.

4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets?
    93 Playoffs. That was the first year that I started watching basketball, mostly playoff games, I was 7. It wasn't till 94 till I really got into it, but I remember that first year in 93, cause everyone was going crazy cause Jazz went to 3rd round. I remember Houston beat Jazz in the Western Conference Finals, and everyone got pissed cause I am in Salt Lake. I enjoyed it, and followed Houston into the finals(i guess everyone did, they wanted to lose to the best)

5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD?
    Just wanting to see how the fans are for the team I want to commit to. I have hit up other threads, and have to say some other clubs are lame to chat with. I mean I am looking for the best overall package.

6. What do you think we could do to make this Forum more interesting?
    Enough consistent persons posting and bringing actual talking and debating, not yelling and trolling.

7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans?
    I was a big Houston fan as a kid. I really got back into them when they got Lin. Like I said, my favorite position is PG, mainly cause that is what I played.

I see Lin as my favorite PG, and with James Harden as the new Hakeem(as far as making points), I can see myself committing to Houston for the long run, even without these two stars, cause this has been a great club for a long time. Now that I have LP, I can finally just choose who ever I want cause I can watch any game, and any team. Houston was one of the top few that came to mind. Plus I could see myself moving there after college.
    All great things come to an end...even in basketball -Me

vCash
    2. Who is your favorite Rocket of all time? Hakeem
    3. How did you become a Rockets fan? I started the first day they mved fom San Deago,
    4. What is your favorite moment in the history of the Rockets? 1994 championship
    5. What drew you to posting on the Rockets Forum on PSD? The need to tell Rox Mgmt that Asik has the makings of becoming a GREAT PLAYER: IF HE STARTS DUNKING NSTEAD OF LAYING IT UP.hE must work all summer on his free throws and his hand strngth.
    7. Any message for fellow Rockets fans? Yes, be patient!!! don't expect a championship this year. But I think that if they keep the team intact, they can be contenders in a year or two.

vCash
    The more I hear the whining of LA and its players current and former about what a fool D. Howard is the more I am grateful for the Houston's of the world. I mean you aren't a huge big market team and don't have the entitlement that the FAKERS have. I mean the Lakers are looking like class act fools right now. I just say way to go Houston, and wish you all the best, especially against the Lakers... what a group of grade A losers. I have to say I like the players on Houston. Like the way they have built there team, wish we (JAZZ) could trade coaches. For the most part have enjoyed the many playoffs battles. But mostly wanted to say GREAT JOB in sticking it to the Lakers who have usually been able to buy there way to the title; which is a black eye in my opinion for the NBA. The NBA should be a balanced and competitive league...GO ROCKETS.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ace123 View Post
    The more I hear the whining of LA and its players current and former about what a fool D. Howard is the more I am grateful for the Houston's of the world. I mean you aren't a huge big market team and don't have the entitlement that the FAKERS have. I mean the Lakers are looking like class act fools right now. I just say way to go Houston, and wish you all the best, especially against the Lakers... what a group of grade A losers. I have to say I like the players on Houston. Like the way they have built there team, wish we (JAZZ) could trade coaches. For the most part have enjoyed the many playoffs battles. But mostly wanted to say GREAT JOB in sticking it to the Lakers who have usually been able to buy there way to the title; which is a black eye in my opinion for the NBA. The NBA should be a balanced and competitive league...GO ROCKETS.
    Thanks, even though you are a Jazz fan lol

vCash
    20 years or so
    Hakeem and Steve Francis
    Going to the Summit as a kid and getting to meet Hakeem, Kenny and Horry
    During the championship seasons, I was at Our Savior Lutheran summer daycare off of Shepherd Dr. As kids we made signs saying HONK IF YOU LOVE THE ROCKETS and were all holding brooms, as traffic got backed up the horns started blaring and it was just an overall cool experience.
    Constantly lurking on the forums and reading some of the posts, at first I was a little nervous to post, but realized that we are all here to spread our ideas and just come together as a Rockets community and I just love talking sports and reading different takes.
    Continue to add more to our community and take a stand when dumbass Laker and Knicks fans come in here and try to bash us.

Create a PSD account, there's only a few of us that bite, but we like to have a good time in here and any idea or suggestion is welcome, just be sure you can take the criticism that is sure to follow regardless of how genius or stupid your post is.

vCash
    Since 1994

Hakeem The Dream Olajuwon

In 1994 after their first title, i always followed the NBA but didn't have a favourite team

apart from the titles, just see Yao Ming prove that he could be a force in the NBA

why not, always good posting with other Rockets fans

Just keep the forum interesting with great discussions

Howdy from Australia and hopefully we can finally climb back up the rung to where we belong

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456