Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

AFC vs NFC whos stronger?

I'll say the NFC . Best DE's/RB's/ QB's /TE's/ Safetys/ OL

I think the NFC has the best teams overall without a doubt.
    Reed Doughty .......where second chances will ALWAYS HAPPEN. Stay tuned.

vCash
    ^^^ I hate to break it to you, but the AFC has the top 3 QB's in the NFL

Don't Be A Lemon, Be A Rosebud!

vCash
    i think the nfc has the best team in the cowboys....also the nfc has the more balanced teams, while the afc has a couple really good teams and a couple really bad teams...so overall the afc has the pats chargers colts so i would say the afc has the best teams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    Exactly.

vCash
    Other than Peyton/Brady/Garrard i don't see any one else that great.
    Reed Doughty .......where second chances will ALWAYS HAPPEN. Stay tuned.

vCash
    considering its overall its the NFC and who is the third QB??? Peyton, Brady, ?????????????????????????????????? don't think you have the top 3 buddy, definately top 2 but name me the third QB who is better than the NFC QBs in Romo, Hasselbeck, McNabb (Healthy), Favre (if he plays), Bulger, Brees. And no Big Ben is not better than all of them sorry either is Carson Palmer. They may be better than a couple of them but not all of them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jason17 View Post
    Other than Peyton/Brady/Garrard i don't see any one else that great.
    They got Rothlisberger as well... and Palmer those two deserve some credit... but i will agree the NFC has a stronger Defense while the AFC is Offensivally stronger
    Trick or Treat

vCash
    brady manning and palmer are the 3 that I was referring to, i guess romo could be better than palmer... but i think thats close... ok 3 out of top 5 easily
    Last edited by MarkieMark48; 07-22-2008 at 12:09 PM.

Don't Be A Lemon, Be A Rosebud!

vCash
    brady, peyton, palmer, and big ben are all top QBs and have all the rings outside of Eli's

nfc has romo who i might put 5

vCash
    brady manning and palmer are the 3 that I was referring to, i guess romo could be better than palmer... but i think thats close... ok 3 out of top 5 easily
    romo and bulger are both better than palmer and mcnabb (no great receivers) and hasselbeck (no great receivers) are comparable. The real big knock on Palmer is that he throws quite a bit of INTs his ration is pretty high, and with TJ and Johnson his ratio should be a bit better and his percent should be at least under 4%, as it stands now he has a 5.1% which is really high, so it shows his poor decision making. So top 5 is arguable, but that doesn't take away from Brady and Manning easily being the top 2 in the NFL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by patriotsrock2k2 View Post
    brady, peyton, palmer, and big ben are all top QBs and have all the rings outside of Eli's

nfc has romo who i might put 5
    rings don't mean crap in stats sorry, QBs arent the sole reason for a victory, saying they have rings is just an ignorant remark not backed by any stats what so ever, by your logic alone they are all better than Dan Marino because they have rings.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jason17 View Post
    I'll say the NFC . Best DE's/RB's/ QB's /TE's/ Safetys/ OL

I think the NFC has the best teams overall without a doubt.
    i think you need to lay off the drugs. this is the easiest question to answer, it's the AFC by far. what you're saying is like saying the east is better than the west in basketball.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Kill: Graham Harrell- he's the worst thing I've ever seen... God awful. When you're watching a game thinking "why are they letting a high school cancer patient play a preseason game for make a wish foundation, he could get hurt." Then realize he's a professional, he deserves to die.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Don't talk about proper writing if you're going to use Ellipsis like an *** clown.

vCash
    Even if the NFC had better QBs as some claim, the AFC is the far superior conference. It's not even close.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yendil View Post
    romo and bulger are both better than palmer and mcnabb (no great receivers) and hasselbeck (no great receivers) are comparable. The real big knock on Palmer is that he throws quite a bit of INTs his ration is pretty high, and with TJ and Johnson his ratio should be a bit better and his percent should be at least under 4%, as it stands now he has a 5.1% which is really high, so it shows his poor decision making. So top 5 is arguable, but that doesn't take away from Brady and Manning easily being the top 2 in the NFL.
    and romo doesnt throw a lot of INT's? and it doesnt show poor decision making at all, WR's can blow routes, coverage can break down, a number of things can happen that doesnt make it his fault. palmer also has a pretty bad o-line since steinbach left, he is no question a top 5 QB, and a top 3 IMO. romo is not better, you can just use your argument to prove that. he has so many weapons on offense and a great o-line, but he still manages to throw a bunch of INT's, only one less than palmer, who doesnt have nearly the overall help on offense that palmer does.

Quote Originally Posted by Yendil View Post
    rings don't mean crap in stats sorry, QBs arent the sole reason for a victory, saying they have rings is just an ignorant remark not backed by any stats what so ever, by your logic alone they are all better than Dan Marino because they have rings.
    stats are overrated, and to say rings don't mean crap shows how little you know. by ur logic, brett favre is the best QB of all time, cuz he has the best stats. so ur saying that fran tarkenton is better than joe montana, cuz fran had more TD's and yards. guys with more rings get remembered more than guys without. montana, brady, elway, bradshaw, etc... bradshaw is a good example of a guy without great stats who managed to get the rings. and dont give me crap like his D carried him, cuz football is offense and defense, someone had to lead the offense.

to answer this thread again, AFC is clearly better, even though the NFC is catching up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Kill: Graham Harrell- he's the worst thing I've ever seen... God awful. When you're watching a game thinking "why are they letting a high school cancer patient play a preseason game for make a wish foundation, he could get hurt." Then realize he's a professional, he deserves to die.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Don't talk about proper writing if you're going to use Ellipsis like an *** clown.

vCash
    I think top to bottom the NFC is better, but as for the best teams (and the worst), the AFC takes it. They have the 4 of the top 5 teams in the Pats, Colts, Jags, and Chargers, but after that, severe drop off. Teams like anyone in the NFC East, the Packers, Vikes, and Seahawks are some of the decent teams that make up a huge list of fringe teams.

Should've included a poll

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast