Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Fluty View Post
    did you really just say that ari??????

obama is ONLY even in this election because he is the "other guy" ...that is, he isnt bush

and people view mccain and bush as the same... not all, but A LOT of people are just fed up with the bush white house and will vote democrat..

if this was 1992 1996 or 2000... a black senator with 143 days senate experience before announcing his candidacy wouldn't even get on the news, much less be favored to win the white house 8 months before the election...
    Nope. Sorry. Obama is definitely not campaigning as the anti-Bush. Kerry did that. If you can't see the difference in their campaigns, I can't help you with this one.
    Member of the Owlluminati

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gcoll View Post
    Isn't that how the democrats took back the congress? Granted that's state by state.....but still.
    but they did it with policy issues, not issues that don't affect voting records or policy. they showed that they represented the opposite of the policies of the current administration that have lead to the status quo

vCash
    I'm in the military and I really don't care at all. He can't visit everyone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PUGS1688 View Post
    well said. This is a nonissue, with the exception of Hannity, Rush, and the rest of the spinners.

vCash
    Excuse me sir, but we're going to have to ask you to take your rational, clear-headed thinking and leave.

vCash
    Yor right but its a problem for me because basically he didnt do it cause he wasnt gonna get pr over it. No matter how he wants to put it that is the reason and everybody just quit defending him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MiaBeastley View Post
    Yor right but its a problem for me because basically he didnt do it cause he wasnt gonna get pr over it. No matter how he wants to put it that is the reason and everybody just quit defending him.
    The fact of the matter is you have no clue as to Obama's motives. The only thing you have available to you is an opinion based on a McCain ad that is circulating.

Obama visited wounded troops at Walter Reed with no press or public fanfare. Obama visited wounded troops in Baghdad with no press or public fanfare. And, Obama didn't plan to bring any media to Landstuhl for the troop visit in the first place.

It's not an issue ... but your mind is made up. You weren't going to vote for him anyhow.
    Когда́ де́ньги говоря́т, тогда́ пра́вда молчи́т

Infiltrating Hippie Southwestern Command Center
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ari1013 View Post
    Nope. Sorry. Obama is definitely not campaigning as the anti-Bush. Kerry did that. If you can't see the difference in their campaigns, I can't help you with this one.
    i didnt say he was campaigning as an anti-bush... just stating that the mere fact he is NOT bush or a republican gives him a huge advantage...

vCash
    Obama campaigns "Change." Whatever that means...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MiaBeastley View Post
    A bunch of reporters that were in Europe came out and said that there were never any plans of them going to the hospital. They back Obama's story 100%.

Before you blow it off as another example of the media behind Obama, I'll point you to that other thread and ask you to think about this: The media's all about the ratings. Bashing on Obama brings good ratings. So don't you think they'd LOVE to run with McCain's lies if there was even any chance of truth behind them?

"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Fluty View Post
    i didnt say he was campaigning as an anti-bush... just stating that the mere fact he is NOT bush or a republican gives him a huge advantage...
    Oh of course.

My point though is that when candidates simply campaign as the anti-______ they always lose. And that's the biggest problem with the McCain campaign. Ironically, I heard Sean Hannity talking about that exact point today on the radio.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12