Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 20 of 20
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Des Moines IA
    Posts
    9,701
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GeraldRFord View Post
    Anyone who claims to be unbiased or neutral or in the middle on politics is clearly a liberal trying to look smart. This is something I've learned over the years. There's no way that this is a fair survey.
    So, does that mean that Fox News is really a liberal news channel?
    Когда́ де́ньги говоря́т, тогда́ пра́вда молчи́т

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    St. Louis, MO / SIUe
    Posts
    35,041
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SmthBluCitrus View Post
    So, does that mean that Fox News is really a liberal news channel?
    duh! don't you know anything?
    Member of the Owlluminati

    Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Des Moines IA
    Posts
    9,701
    vCash
    1500
    LoL - I guess not. Paint me ignorant.
    Когда́ де́ньги говоря́т, тогда́ пра́вда молчи́т

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    19,953
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ari1013 View Post
    http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,6802141.story

    McCain might be surprised by this though:



    Guess he never noticed how nice the media really has been towards him. According to this study, it looks like he should be happy about the extra scrutiny on Obama.
    i think foxnews is the only venue that is pro mccain. sure they bring obama's name into the telecast but how many times do they treat him as they treat mccain.
    fair and balanced my @$$.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    St. Louis, MO / SIUe
    Posts
    35,041
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanian215 View Post
    i think foxnews is the only venue that is pro mccain. sure they bring obama's name into the telecast but how many times do they treat him as they treat mccain.
    fair and balanced my @$$.
    Talk Radio is generally more pro-McCain now than any other venue. But on TV, yeah FN is pro-McCain and MSNBC is pro-Obama. The rest of the media is pretty much centric.
    Member of the Owlluminati

    Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •