Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chase Daniel

    4 16.00%
  • Tim Tebow

    16 64.00%
  • Graham Harrell

    0 0%
  • Sam Bradford

    1 4.00%
  • Cullen Harper

    1 4.00%
  • Curtis Painter

    0 0%
  • Pat White

    3 12.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Salem, Virginia
    Posts
    27,671
    vCash
    1500

    PSD All American: QB

    I want to do this for some of the more well known positions (mainly the skill positions on offense) and then we will go from there with the defense.

    Who do you think is the best QB in college football.

    Chase Daniel
    Cullen Harper
    Pat White
    Tim Tebow
    Graham Harrell
    Sam Bradford
    Curtis Painter

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    20,546
    vCash
    1500
    As much as i would hate to admit only because of some people on here, it is tebow. Daniel isnt far behind either.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    42,587
    vCash
    500
    Its Tebow.


    Marcus Mariota

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    19,352
    vCash
    1500
    **** you

    you can't play football without an OLine

    anyways

    Tebow
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Hinton,West Virginia
    Posts
    10,351
    vCash
    1500
    Gotta give my vote to......Pat White

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    'Cuse
    Posts
    5,740
    vCash
    1500
    Best Overall: Tim Tebow...no ones close.
    Best Passing: Chase Daniel or possibly even Todd Reesing
    Running: Pat White...a tad faster/elusive than Tebow.

    I also think Jake Locker out in Washington has the potential to really bust out this year.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    28,981
    vCash
    1500
    No Dan LeFevour?

    I know I am biased towards Nate Davis (who is probably top 10) but LeFevour is probably top 5.

    If Tebow is number one than LeFevour is probably number 3.

    Certainly ahead of Painter and Harper no doubt.

    I would take LeFevour over all the QBs listed except Tebow and Daniel. I would definately take him over White, Painter and Harper. Bradford would be a tossup.

    Dan was also the highest Sophomore in yards per game 20 yards more than Tebow per game.
    Last edited by poodski; 07-23-2008 at 08:46 AM.
    Free CSSTL

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    28,981
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfreak View Post
    Gotta give my vote to......Pat White
    FOr a dual threat QB he should surely rank higher than 47th in the nation in total offense.

    There are many many better dual threat QBs that were better (Tebow, Lefevour, Lewis, Robinson, Grothe, Locker, McGee)

    The only reason White gets put on here is because he is fast, but in reality he is a really piss poor QB.
    Free CSSTL

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    40,044
    vCash
    1500
    Yes Po we know you love the Mac, but is there a defense in the Mac that rivals what some of these other qb's go against?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Posts
    4,521
    vCash
    1500
    Where's Matthew Stafford???

    I think Daniel is the best, NOT because I'm a Georgia fan but because I think Daniel is a better QB. I think Stafford has the best arm and will be one of the best in the NFL if he just improves is decision making

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    37,141
    vCash
    1000
    Its Tebow. But I'm a big Bradford fan.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    16,999
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by poodski View Post
    No Dan LeFevour?

    I know I am biased towards Nate Davis (who is probably top 10) but LeFevour is probably top 5.

    If Tebow is number one than LeFevour is probably number 3.

    Certainly ahead of Painter and Harper no doubt.

    I would take LeFevour over all the QBs listed except Tebow and Daniel. I would definately take him over White, Painter and Harper. Bradford would be a tossup.

    Dan was also the highest Sophomore in yards per game 20 yards more than Tebow per game.
    Did you really expect to see LeFevour's name on that list? He definitely deserves a nomination because he is one of the best dual-threat QB's in the whole country. Sure his competition might not be the best but he is still an amazing QB. I can't wait to watch him play again

    Quote Originally Posted by ugadawgsfan17 View Post
    Where's Matthew Stafford???

    I think Daniel is the best, NOT because I'm a Georgia fan but because I think Daniel is a better QB. I think Stafford has the best arm and will be one of the best in the NFL if he just improves is decision making
    Thats who my vote goes to. I think Stafford could potentially be the 1st QB taken whenever he decides to go pro

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    28,981
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    Did you really expect to see LeFevour's name on that list? He definitely deserves a nomination because he is one of the best dual-threat QB's in the whole country. Sure his competition might not be the best but he is still an amazing QB. I can't wait to watch him play again
    I dont know, he has been getting some recognition in certain places.

    I just wish Mt. Pleasant wasnt 3.5 hours away.

    I ll just wait til next years game in Muncie.
    Free CSSTL

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    'Cuse
    Posts
    5,740
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by poodski View Post
    FOr a dual threat QB he should surely rank higher than 47th in the nation in total offense.

    There are many many better dual threat QBs that were better (Tebow, Lefevour, Lewis, Robinson, Grothe, Locker, McGee)

    The only reason White gets put on here is because he is fast, but in reality he is a really piss poor QB.
    I doubt you can name 46 QB's that are better than White though. Yes, you'd have trouble convincing me he's one of the best QB's in the nation...but the guy wins and probably means more to his teams success more than anyone.

    I dont know if I'd call him piss poor.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    42,587
    vCash
    500
    Im a Florida fan and I think he is a great quarterback but Im expecting a down year for Tebow. They know he cant take another season of getting hit that much so they will run the ball more and use their other athletes on reverses/screens/draws etc.


    Marcus Mariota

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •