Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Why can't there be someone else!!

As I look at the elections coming up I just think to myself why is it McCain Obama?? I DON'T want four more years of the Bush way and McCain is probably going to go that way if elected!! For pride and not wanting America to keep falling down economically and the rest of the world hating us I just can't see voting for him.. For Obama not wanting us to drill our own oil and telling these foreign countries to take their oil and shove it!! I don't like Obama as a person for my own beliefs but at least he put a timetable to get out of Iraq and I think that is the biggest thing killing us.. For me and I know so many people won't agree but I really wish it was Gore vs Powell.. I would feel a lot better going into this election!! I really want America to succeed and be the best at everything like we used to be, I know not everything but growing up we almost were.. Now the Dollar sucks and so many countries are building new great things just look at Dubai and we aren't anymore!! I just love this country and don't want it to keep going down like it is.. That is why I say why isn't there anyone else?? Who knows maybe Obama or McCain can turn it around I just haven't seen it from either of them!!

vCash
    Well, there's always Barr or Nader.

Honestly though you've just got to suck it up and vote for the person that you think is the best out of the choices you have. And next time, be sure to vote in the primaries to try to get yourself a better choice.
    Member of the Owlluminati

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

vCash
    The reason both candidates suck, is because this is a democracy, and the public sucks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gcoll View Post
    The reason both candidates suck, is because this is a democracy, and the public sucks.
    Well by extension you've just devalued your own opinion then haven't you?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    Well by extension you've just devalued your own opinion then haven't you?
    Yes.

I don't take my opinion seriously at all.

It's why I don't vote.

vCash
    Obama would be my pick, I feel that Mccain is just like GWB, Thats something we do not need. Obama is smarter and Obama + Hilary = Good Team. I'd rather have Obama then Mccain

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post
    Obama would be my pick, I feel that Mccain is just like GWB, Thats something we do not need. Obama is smarter and Obama + Hilary = Good Team. I'd rather have Obama then Mccain
    and why is that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post
    What a terrible post...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JHG722 View Post
    What a terrible post...
    That kind of crap is realy unnecessary.

I'm not going to give you an infraction warning for that, although I feel that I probably should.

If you want to disagree with someone, fine, if you want to question why they think what they think, fine, if you want to debate/discuss/etc., that's great. That's what this forum is here for.

What it's not here for is pointless little quasi-insulting critical remarks of no substance like that one.

So please, just don't do it.

Thank you.

--------------------

And on a separate note -

gcoll, for someone who doesn't vote you sure spend a helluva lot of time in an election forum.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Oh, so now I can't say I don't like what someone says. I'm just gonna stop posting in here if you're going to go SS on everyone...

vCash
    Oh, so now I can't say I don't like what someone says. I'm just gonna stop posting in here if you're going to go SS on everyone...
    http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums...d.php?t=224501

vCash
    I have you blocked, so I can't see your post.

vCash
    I have you blocked, so I can't see your post.
    I'm assuming you're not talking about me (the only person who's made a post since you) because you can't block mods.

vCash
    Literally, no, I cant.

vCash
    Literally, no, I cant.
    Well then you CAN see my posts, so you can go ahead and read the EC2008 rules, and you can choose to follow them, or you can choose not to post in here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast