Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    its funny because he is hiding money from his own policies, which justs goes to show that even the most liberal senators care about paying less tax

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Man View Post
    its funny because he is hiding money from his own policies, which justs goes to show that even the most liberal senators care about paying less tax
    I still don't see why writing off Goodwill stuff is a knock on him, and I'm a republican...

vCash
    the above post is the knock on him.... empty suit?

vCash
    What?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JHG722 View Post
    I still don't see why writing off Goodwill stuff is a knock on him, and I'm a republican...
    its a knock b/c the man raised taxes about 100 times while being a senator in illinois. So its like he's going against what he stands for i guess. If he loves taking money from taxpayers so much, then shouldnt he pay his share to instead of puting 1 million in tax free bonds and deducting good will from his taxes?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tomno00 View Post
    its a knock b/c the man raised taxes about 100 times while being a senator in illinois. So its like he's going against what he stands for i guess. If he loves taking money from taxpayers so much, then shouldnt he pay his share to instead of puting 1 million in tax free bonds and deducting good will from his taxes?
    No...

vCash
    why?

vCash
    Because it doesn't apply to writing off some Goodwill stuff?

vCash
    sure it does.... as a man who preeches big government and higher taxes, then it applies i would think.... im not trying to sound sarcastic or anything, i just thinks its a little hypicritical i guess

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tomno00 View Post
    sure it does.... as a man who preeches big government and higher taxes, then it applies i would think.... im not trying to sound sarcastic or anything, i just thinks its a little hypicritical i guess
    Whatever you say, but I really don't see the big deal.

vCash
    well maybe not this single act of "conserving" money, but in the bigger picture, it justs adds fuel to the fire

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JHG722 View Post
    Whatever you say, but I really don't see the big deal.
    I don't see it as a big deal.

But if it's true, then he is kind of a hypocrite. He preaches of the rich paying their fair share of taxes, and he's a rich guy...finding loop holes.

vCash
    or you can save your money early..... there a lot of good ROTH IRA accounts out there. SS will be done in due time.
    I started mine at 17. I'm 20 now, and I have a very good amount of money in there. While I suggested this to all my friends around the same age, they said they will worry about it later.

I love my friends, but they are like most Americans, ****ing idiots.

vCash
    that and obama actually writes off goodwill clothing donations in his tax returns,, which is pretty funny considering......
    what's funny.. that he writes off things in his taxes or that he donates clothes to the needy?

that *******.
    oh my god! did you hear? Alex Rodriguez left a floater and didn't do a double flush!!! someone alert the media this must be news!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PUGS1688 View Post
    I started mine at 17. I'm 20 now, and I have a very good amount of money in there. While I suggested this to all my friends around the same age, they said they will worry about it later.

I love my friends, but they are like most Americans, ****ing idiots.
    Good for you. Never let down on that IRA.. if you started at 17, if memory serves me correctly you should have just about 8 million by retirement. If you friends start it in their 20's they will have about 2 or 3 million.. the few years make a huge difference.
    oh my god! did you hear? Alex Rodriguez left a floater and didn't do a double flush!!! someone alert the media this must be news!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast