Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Project

vCash

Project

I have to put pictures for the trip on went on to Europe onto a CD and mail that CD to my professor. How do I do that?

vCash
    Windows XP? Do you have a CD burner? Did you take the pics with a digital camera?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bhcluc View Post
    Windows XP? Do you have a CD burner? Did you take the pics with a digital camera?
    Yes. Yes. and I have the pictures already on the computer.

vCash
    Goto the folder with all the files in it. Press Ctrl and A at the same time to select all the files in that folder. Right click on one of the files, and select "send to" and then select your CD burner. After all the files copy to a temp location, you will see a bubble pop up by your clock letting you know you have files to be written to CD. Click on the icon below that and follow the instructions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bhcluc View Post
    Goto the folder with all the files in it. Press Ctrl and A at the same time to select all the files in that folder. Right click on one of the files, and select "send to" and then select your CD burner. After all the files copy to a temp location, you will see a bubble pop up by your clock letting you know you have files to be written to CD. Click on the icon below that and follow the instructions.
    ok thanks