Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gcoll View Post
    My first question to Obama would be "Does your wife have a penis?"...seriously. That's a dude. I don't care what anyone says. That's a guy.

Bruh it is funny and she does look a little manly but everytime someone says an ignorant comment like that it just hurts the conservative cause

vCash
    Obama doesn't acknowledge foxnews at all to begin with so this isn't anything new.
    I believe Obama is doing an interview with Fox after he returns from his trip.

I am here to belittle an illegitimate, biased, and racist news agency, and rip them apart every time someone claims they are actually fair and balanced or a good source for news or opinion.
    Fox News is fair and balanced, you may not like Hannity but that is why Colmes is there. You have admitted O'Reily is being more fair this election. The news part of Fox news is fair and balanced. In the Day when major news is reported, there is no signs of bias.

As to the fist jab comment, that was done by E.D. Hill who apologized and has since lost her show. So there is no signs of bias in the Fox news department.
    YES

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post

Fox News is fair and balanced, you may not like Hannity but that is why Colmes is there. You have admitted O'Reily is being more fair this election. The news part of Fox news is fair and balanced. In the Day when major news is reported, there is no signs of bias.

As to the fist jab comment, that was done by E.D. Hill who apologized and has since lost her show. So there is no signs of bias in the Fox news department.

Yes they are the most balanced channel.

Even tho O' Reilly wasn't on today the woman who sat in for him opened with like 30 mins. of Obama, and they constanly have ex. Clinton representatives on fox.

And Colmes is just there to piss off the Hannity Fans/Conservatives/Me

vCash
    My first question to Obama would be "Does your wife have a penis?"...seriously. That's a dude. I don't care what anyone says. That's a guy.
    way to lead the thread in a positive direction
    Member of the Owlluminati

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ari1013 View Post
    way to lead the thread in a positive direction
    You gotta admit. She's got some broad shoulders.

But apparently, I'm hurting the conservative cause by being silly.

vCash

Pairing a 20-year vet of talk radio with his good friend (and a former stand-up comic) and making it look like they're having a debate really brings the word balanced to my mind.

"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."

vCash
    You gotta admit. She's got some broad shoulders.

But apparently, I'm hurting the conservative cause by being silly.
    I got the joke. I'm just saying, it's not helping any.

vCash
    Fox News is fair and balanced
    Uh-huh.

http://www.newshounds.us/2008/07/24/...ack_people.php

http://mediamatters.org/items/200802130016?f=h_latest

http://tpmelectioncentral.talkingpoi..._have_a_ne.php

And that's just from the last 2 days.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    As someone who prides himself as being "in the middle" I can say without any kind of reservation that FOX News is the farthest thing in the world from 'fair and balanced'.

OK, maybe the second farthest, behind MSNBC. But it's close either way.

vCash

They are all going after Obama, there are none of them that bed under McCain's nuts like the Obama supporters do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MiaBeastley View Post
    They are all going after Obama, there are none of them that bed under McCain's nuts like the Obama supporters do.
    Care to back that up?

vCash
    In all the links the real news reporting was not criticized, what was? The close-ups, opinion polls, and I don't listen to the radio. I'm only talking about the tv channel.

I noticed this in the first link.

We watch FOX so you don't have to.

It's clear it's a liberal site. If you don't really watch Fox News and let these guys tell you all the bad of Fox then they are telling you it's a bad channel and you never decided for yourself.

Here is a conservative one

http://www.mediaresearch.org/

It's full of liberal media bias. If you only listen to them, then you don't get to decide for yourself.

It's kind of like what Fox Says "We Report You Decide". They are only asking people to watch and see for them selfs and then make a opinion
    Last edited by redsox12; 07-26-2008 at 11:58 AM.
    YES

vCash
    That Fox motto would work if they provided news, but they provide administration talking points instead. Scott McClellan just admitted to it on Hardball last night:

MATTHEWS: So, you wouldn’t use Brit Hume to sell stuff for them, but you’d use some of the nighttime guys?

MCCLELLAN: Yeah, I would separate that out, and certainly I, you know, they’ll say, that’s because they agree with those views in the White House.

MATTHEWS: Well, they didn’t need a script though, did they?

MCCLELLAN: No, well, probably not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ari1013 View Post
    Care to back that up?
    Back what up??

vCash
    Back up that claim with some facts. Please?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast