Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    In all the links the real news reporting was not criticized, what was? The close-ups, opinion polls, and I don't listen to the radio. I'm only talking about the tv channel.

I noticed this in the first link.

We watch FOX so you don't have to.

It's clear it's a liberal site. If you don't really watch Fox News and let these guys tell you all the bad of Fox then they are telling you it's a bad channel and you never decided for yourself.

Here is a conservative one

http://www.mediaresearch.org/

It's full of liberal media bias. If you only listen to them, then you don't get to decide for yourself.

It's kind of like what Fox Says "We Report You Decide". They are only asking people to watch and see for them selfs and then make a opinion
    You don't think "opinion polls" are "real news"? News agencies that do their own polling regularly report the results as factual, objective reporting. The problem is, when the polls are actually push polls designed to elicit a specific result and sway public opinion. That's when the polls - and the reporting of them - cannot, by definition, be "fair and balanced".
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    That Fox motto would work if they provided news, but they provide administration talking points instead. Scott McClellan just admitted to it on Hardball last night:
    I wouldn't expect McClellan to say anything less since he is trying to appeal to liberals now to sell his book.

Fox News is not this slam Obama channel people expect. If they were Obama wouldn't be doing an interview there. Hilliary did an interview with Bill O. and it helped her.

Hannity doesn't try to be unbiased but what makes the show fair is Alan Colmes, and they might be friends but if you watch the show, Alan really lets the republicans have it.

Basing the network on Hannity is like saying that MSNBC is liberal because of Andrea Mitchell and Keith O.
    Last edited by redsox12; 07-27-2008 at 11:18 AM.
    YES

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    I wouldn't expect McClellan to say anything less since he is trying to appeal to liberals now to sell his book.

Fox News is not this slam Obama channel people expect. If they were Obama wouldn't be doing an interview there. Hilliary did an interview with Bill O. and it helped her.

Hannity doesn't try to be unbiased but what makes the show fair is Alan Colmes, and they might be friends but if you watch the show, Alan really lets the republicans have it.

Basing the network on Hannity is like saying that MSNBC is liberal because of Andrea Mitchell and Keith O.
    It's not that it's slam Obama or slam McCain. It's that the show hosts simply parrot talking points from the administration. That's not something you should see with a free press. That's what keeps it from being the rightwinged version of MSNBC. It's literally an outlet for the administration. If Olbermann or Mitchell pull that type of crap for the upcoming Obama Administration, I'll be just as turned off from MSNBC.
    Member of the Owlluminati

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

vCash
    tell me what claim and i will back it up???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    As someone who prides himself as being "in the middle" I can say without any kind of reservation that FOX News is the farthest thing in the world from 'fair and balanced'.

OK, maybe the second farthest, behind MSNBC. But it's close either way.
    I concur with you being in the middle and appreciate your honesty. you are also correct in labeling fox 2nd to msnbc, the difference being msnbc doesn't try to hide it or claim to be fair or balanced.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456