Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Media is in LOVE with Obama--The McCain website videos

vCash
    Conservative bias aside, that makes me feel sick...

vCash
    wow

vCash
    pretty funny I mean I really am not a fan of either candidate but it is hilarious how much the media hails Obama as the savior when I think he has the potential to screw up just as badly as Bush.... just not in the same way

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    Funny stuff.

Some of those clips are downright creepy. MSNBC should do the right thing and change their name to MSDNC.

vCash
    Of course, the same kind of thing could not be created about McCain, as the media has never been all over his sack.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    ^^
    dude, you are ignorant if you honestly think the media is not loving obama more
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

vCash
    ^^
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DenButsu View Post
    Of course, the same kind of thing could not be created about McCain, as the media has never been all over his sack.
    Have you noticed that whenever things are down for the Republicans they just start blaming the media?

If the media actually took a look at the words coming out of McCain's mouth at face value, he'd be a laughing stock. He's lucky they're being so nice to him, otherwise this wouldn't be a race at all.

Last week it was Czechoslovakia. This week it's the "border" of Iraq and Pakistan. And it's not just a one-time mistake. He repeats them over and over again. And then when he finally gets called on it, we hear "I never said that." And the "lib-rul meed-yah" falls for it again.
    Member of the Owlluminati

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

vCash
    ^^

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    ^^

Just to save myself some time, I'm going to lift a bit from a previous post of my own so I don't have to go through it all again:

----------

And I'm sorry, but the world you guys are living in is a dark cave with no television or internet news if you can't see the MSM is just absolutely licking McCain's nuts with shocking eagerness.

Like this (an AP "analysis" which could have been copied from a McCain campaign talking points fax)

Or this piece by a different AP writer pushing the same pro-McCain anti-Obama talking points (McCain's flip-flopping is good, Obama's is bad)

Here's the AP pushing the idea that Obama is "less compassionate" than McCain because he's not a freakin' pet owner.

Here's another AP piece of "analysis" promoting McCain's talking points, claiming:
    Barack Obama says John McCain's plan to balance the budget doesn't add up. Easy for him to say: It's not a goal he's even trying to reach.
    When in fact McCain's bugdet sure as **** doesn't add up! But I guess that's okay because... he's John McCain!

Here's another good one from the AP, spinning McCain's "joke" about killing Iranians with cigarretes as just a little bit of amusing, cheeky wife-husband foolery.

Okay, I think 5 examples of blatant pro-McCain, anti-Obama bias are enough for now. Now that we've seen them all lain out, let's see if you can identify the common pattern between all of them?

If you guessed the Associated Press, then you are correct!

And the AP's Washington Bureau Chief is a loyal Republican and McCain supporter:

At least he sure is buddy-buddy with Karl Rove, so that's probably a safe assumption.

---------------------

Yes, Rhino, there's plenty of pro-McCain bias to be found in the media. Not the least of which is that they actually keep buying all his "straight talk" BS when it's nearly impossible to find a single policy position he hasn't changed his stance on repeatedly.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Ari, whatever you're smokin, I want some man. That's some good ****...

vCash
    And this is why the media picks the next president, not the people.

vCash
    media is liberal in general, but during this election they are especially biased. I think the NY Times reported the rev. wright story on like page 17 or something and that was only because they were forced to.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JHG722 View Post
    Ari, whatever you're smokin, I want some man. That's some good ****...
    It's called reality. Open wide and take a deep breath.
    Member of the Owlluminati

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast