Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Ahh...its that time of year again.

And to finish your argument...Florida produces the most talent of any state in the US...especially from the Miami-Dade area.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    Ahh...its that time of year again.

And to finish your argument...Florida produces the most talent of any state in the US...especially from the Miami-Dade area.
    well obviously we all know florida produces the most talent but he was saying ohio produces more talent then cali lol, and yes college football is right around the corner so im gonna start getting on here more and more

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    Sadly OSU outsiders only care to remember the woody-clemson incident. It was wrong and he deserved to be fired, but he wasnt like that most of his incredible career. of course USC has a good fanbase, but football is just so much bigger in Ohio than it is in Cali.
    woody may have been a good coach but he was an a-hole.

he refused to say the word michigan? are you seriouos? grow up. he was supposed to be a college coach of a big time program and acts like that? why did you go for 2 when you were up by 30 something points late in the fourth?
    his answer " because they wouldnt let me go for 3 " real classy. he was always like that and that was just how he was. he refused to talk to bo because of a job he took. unreal

i dont want to turn this into a woody bashing but i had to respond

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    I don't really have a problem with what Carson Palmer said. I think he still feels like he is part of the rivalry and thats what happens, people talk trash. Do you think he will lose some fans because of what he said? I honestly don't know how pissed off people are about the comments
    i like what he said. he spoke the truth. i moved to ohio and thought that osu and michigan fans, maybe not all but alot, are so different if you have ever been to a game. osu fans are the rudest, meanest, and have the least amount of class out of any program that i have seen. they have rules if you are headed to watch the osu / mich game and your from michigan. that is horrible. its like your headed to iraq or something. couches on fire, cars tipped over and people beaten up for having a michigan hat on.

vCash
    i was talking about better football states- talent wise, guys coming out of high school.. i already put FL and Tex ahead, get over it. Once again you have failed to see the point little one.

actually your wrong. according to rivals cali has 15 in the top 150 and ohio has 6. in the top 250 cali has 29 and ohio has 14. i think it is pretty clear who has more talent.

hell they have 6 in the top 25 including the number 1 player in the nation and ohio has 0
    Last edited by Dalionking; 07-26-2008 at 12:26 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalionking View Post
    actually your wrong. according to rivals cali has 15 in the top 150 and ohio has 6. in the top 250 cali has 29 and ohio has 14. i think it is pretty clear who has more talent.

hell they have 6 in the top 25 including the number 1 player in the nation and ohio has 0
    exatcly haha, he was basing his opinion off of nothing, thats why i said look it up buddy, and its not just this year, since 2002 cali had way more talent then ohio and prob beyond 2002 but they only keep records from 2002

vCash
    yeah they have been producing alot of talent. we got a cb out of cali and he is great. the sad thing is he was like the 10th best player in cali

vCash

actually, i never said this year..

vCash
    regardless how you view it, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida, Texas, and Cali are the top 5 states in producing football talent..

10. 07-27-2008, 04:16 PM
    Reason
    baiting

vCash
    um no i just am sparing the rest of PSD the idiocy that you bring to a conversation..the talent varies from year to year on who has the best, but usually those 5 produce the most D1 talent.

vCash
    um no i just am sparing the rest of PSD the idiocy that you bring to a conversation..the talent varies from year to year on who has the best, but usually those 5 produce the most D1 talent.
    lol why are you so bitter man? is it cause you were wrong and you cant admit it? dude cali has always produced more talent then ohio GET OVER IT, every single year cali had more talent, like i said since 2002 when rivals started keeping the records of the recruits cali had better talent then ohio, i dont think there was anything idiotic that i said, are you like this in your real life? its alright worldchamps no need to get heated, we are just talking about sports okay?

vCash
    i was talking about better football states- talent wise, guys coming out of high school.. i already put FL and Tex ahead, get over it. Once again you have failed to see the point little one.
    yes you did say it. ohio does have good high school talent but florida, texas, and cali are far ahead.

vCash
    and just so you know, it wasnt just 1 year. cali had 30 players in top 250 and ohio had 11 in 2007

vCash
    and just so you know, it wasnt just 1 year. cali had 30 players in top 250 and ohio had 11 in 2007
    its pretty much every year bro

vCash
    yup, i agree. that is why rich rod has pushed to get into florida and cali. we have always had a good pull from texas, ohio and penn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12