Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    toledo, ohio
    Posts
    4,733
    vCash
    1500

    Why Carson Palmer is my Favorite Bengal

    I donít watch what I say. I cannot stand the Buckeyes and having to live in Ohio and hear those people talk about their team it drives me absolutely nuts. Now we got Keith Rivers out there and we got Frostee Rucker we finally got a couple of other SC guys. Itís amazing to hear what those guys think about that university and what they think about that football program and Tressel and all the crap I gotta put up with being back there. I just canít wait for two years from now when SC comes to the Shoe and hopefully weíll have a home game that weekend and I can go up there and watch us pound on them in their own turf and kind of put all the talk to rest because Iím really getting sick of it and I just canít wait for this game to get here so they can come out to the Coliseum and experience LA and get an ald-fashioned Pac-10 butt-whooppin and go back to the Big Ten.

    carson palmers interview

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    19,784
    vCash
    1500
    Ohio State's fans are one of the best fan bases in all of sports. We are extremely passionate about Buckeye football, it is life in Ohio, you could drive from the state up north's border down to Kentucky, or Indiana to pennsylvania and see nothing but a sea of Scarlet and Gray flags, bumper stickers, etc. they travel wherever the team plays its bowl games in mass numbers. Carson is a tool and is jealous he didnt get that fanbase while being paid to play at USC in the ghetto of L.A. He is currently living in a state that is top 3 talent of football (high school/college) in the USA. (Florida and Texas are probably ahead) He's from Cali where they just surf and wear hula shirts and smoke pot all day.
    Last edited by WorldChamps1908; 07-22-2008 at 11:08 AM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    toledo, ohio
    Posts
    4,733
    vCash
    1500
    wow you are a slappy arent you. you dont think usc hasa fan base like osu? your right they dont burn down the city every time they win or lose to michigan. osu has a great fan base as far as loyalty and team spirit goes but they also have some of the worst fans as well. when it comes to fighting, drinking, classless fans osu is right up there as well. i am a michigan fan but dont hate osu. i hate typical loud obnoxious osu fan. they are a chip off the old classless woody hayes block. yes he was a good coach but a horrible role model and extremely lacking any form of class.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    19,784
    vCash
    1500
    Sadly OSU outsiders only care to remember the woody-clemson incident. It was wrong and he deserved to be fired, but he wasnt like that most of his incredible career. of course USC has a good fanbase, but football is just so much bigger in Ohio than it is in Cali.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,878
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    Ohio State's fans are one of the best fan bases in all of sports. We are extremely passionate about Buckeye football, it is life in Ohio, you could drive from the state up north's border down to Kentucky, or Indiana to pennsylvania and see nothing but a sea of Scarlet and Gray flags, bumper stickers, etc. they travel wherever the team plays its bowl games in mass numbers. Carson is a tool and is jealous he didnt get that fanbase while being paid to play at USC in the ghetto of L.A. He is currently living in a state that is top 3 talent of football (high school/college) in the USA. (Florida and Texas are probably ahead) He's from Cali where they just surf and wear hula shirts and smoke pot all day.
    california, texas and florida are ahead, and usc has a pretty big fanbase lol

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    16,898
    vCash
    1500
    I don't really have a problem with what Carson Palmer said. I think he still feels like he is part of the rivalry and thats what happens, people talk trash. Do you think he will lose some fans because of what he said? I honestly don't know how pissed off people are about the comments
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    19,784
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorbait View Post
    california, texas and florida are ahead, and usc has a pretty big fanbase lol
    i already said that texas and FL are ahead..cali?? i dont think so. and i emphasized that usc had a big fanbase, but OSU's seems more passionate its state wide whereas CALI has like 20 pro teams, Ohio only has a few, but OSU is more popular than all of them.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,878
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    i already said that texas and FL are ahead..cali?? i dont think so. and i emphasized that usc had a big fanbase, but OSU's seems more passionate its state wide whereas CALI has like 20 pro teams, Ohio only has a few, but OSU is more popular than all of them.
    your prob right bout ohio st having more passionate fans but thats just because thats the only great college team they got, im not gonna go back and forth bout california having more talent, if you dont believe me look it up or ask people

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    19,784
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorbait View Post
    your prob right bout ohio st having more passionate fans but thats just because thats the only great college team they got, im not gonna go back and forth bout california having more talent, if you dont believe me look it up or ask people
    ha yeah let me just run out go ask people...

    only great college team they got? what are you talking about? you never make ANY sense.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,878
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    ha yeah let me just run out go ask people...

    only great college team they got? what are you talking about? you never make ANY sense.
    what other college team does ohio have thats good? florida has uf, miami, fsu, cali has cali, usc, ucla, ohio has ohio st lol

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    19,784
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorbait View Post
    what other college team does ohio have thats good? florida has uf, miami, fsu, cali has cali, usc, ucla, ohio has ohio st lol
    i was talking about better football states- talent wise, guys coming out of high school.. i already put FL and Tex ahead, get over it. Once again you have failed to see the point little one.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,878
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    i was talking about better football states- talent wise, guys coming out of high school.. i already put FL and Tex ahead, get over it. Once again you have failed to see the point little one.
    lol, yea you were talking bout football states talent wise and once again california has more talent then ohio get over it, look it up unless your afraid of the truth, or just have a poll on here, and you were saying usc has a good fanbase but not as good as ohio st because california has 20 pro teams, maybe if ohio had better colleges it wouldnt be such a buckeye state, but no you only got one good college and of course everyone is going to be a buckeye fan cause they are the best by far in ohio, in cali you got usc fans, ucla, and cali fans, so its split, and i hope usc beats the hell out of ohio st btw

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    16,898
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    i was talking about better football states- talent wise, guys coming out of high school.. i already put FL and Tex ahead, get over it. Once again you have failed to see the point little one.
    Yeah apparently Ohio does have a lot of talented High School players. I wish they sent their best talent to the Big 33 game though. I was going to go this year because my dad was working it, but he said most of the best recruits probably weren't even going to play
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    19,784
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorbait View Post
    lol, yea you were talking bout football states talent wise and once again california has more talent then ohio get over it, look it up unless your afraid of the truth, or just have a poll on here, and you were saying usc has a good fanbase but not as good as ohio st because california has 20 pro teams, maybe if ohio had better colleges it wouldnt be such a buckeye state, but no you only got one good college and of course everyone is going to be a buckeye fan cause they are the best by far in ohio, in cali you got usc fans, ucla, and cali fans, so its split, and i hope usc beats the hell out of ohio st btw
    This sentence is why i stopped wasting my time with you...Ohio is nicknamed the buckeye state because of of all the buckeye trees located in the state, not because of the college, smart one
    Last edited by WorldChamps1908; 07-25-2008 at 05:51 PM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,878
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    This sentence is why i stopped wasting my time with you...Ohio is nicknamed the buckeye state because of of all the buckeye trees located in the state, not because of the college, smart one
    wow same old worldchamps, always acting like he doesnt know what im saying, dude arent you like in your 20s? act like an adult and dont always act clueless, if ohio had more good colleges then all of the fans wouldnt be buckeye fans, lol i can go all day and all you can say is you dont make sense
    Last edited by gatorbait; 07-25-2008 at 06:49 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •