Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

EA Confirms Development of KOTOR MMO

N. Evan Van Zelfden in Los Angeles warns, watch out World of Warcraft. In an interview at E3 this week, Electronic Arts chief executive John Riccitiello said that EA is working on the next version of Star Wars game Knights of the Old Republic, and it will most certainly have a massively multiplayer online component to it.

"We've got two of the most compelling MMOs in the industry in development," said Riccitiello. The first title, based on the Warhammer property, will launch soon. "And the one that people are dying for us to talk to them about -- in partnership with Lucas, coming out of BioWare, which is, I think, quite possibly the most anticipated game, full stop, for the industry at the point when we get closer to telling you about it."

Does Riccitiello mean the oft rumored Knights of the Old Republic Online? "Yes," he said.
    Ive never played the original Knights of the Old Republic but I loved Mass Effect and I saw it at gamestop the other day. Should I get it?

vCash
    KOTOR is basically Mass Effect so if you liked it then get it. I have to warn you though its alot like playing a V1.0 game when you've already played version 2.0. I did the same thing, I played Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion first, then went and played Elder Scrolls 3 and it felt dated.

vCash
    Yeah KOTOR is Mass Effect with the world/universe you already love. I ****ing love both of the KOTORs. It's so damn exciting playing those games. The first minute you get fully sucked in its realm..

vCash
    If you've never played KOTOR before, get it. Do it now. It's one of the best games ever.

vCash
    yeah kotor 1 and 2 are both good if you liked mass effect you'll like it.

sidenote: if you really are a girl, you are one of the coolest girls i know now.

vCash
    KOTOR is one of the better RPGs I have ever played. Its one of those games that sucks you in to the point where you forget your playing a game at some points. I would LOVE an MMORPG of that game. Yeah, I'm a geek. I play World of Warcraft.

Agreed with rico to. There is nothing hotter than chicks who play video games.

vCash
    CubsGirl is not a girl...but a robot sent from the future for world domination.

vCash
    KOTOR is awesome.

vCash
    Kotor 1 is a must and so is Jade Empire.

Kotor 2 was bland imo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSteve View Post
    KOTOR is one of the better RPGs I have ever played. Its one of those games that sucks you in to the point where you forget your playing a game at some points. I would LOVE an MMORPG of that game. Yeah, I'm a geek. I play World of Warcraft.
    Haha yeah, you actually love your women in KOTOR lol.. Played WOW too, don't think the world was as interesting as KOTORs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsGirl View Post
    Ive never played the original Knights of the Old Republic but I loved Mass Effect and I saw it at gamestop the other day. Should I get it?
    Go get both 1 and 2.. Go get them now.. Let the hate flow through you.