Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should be starting back for UT?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chris Ogbannaya

0 0%
  • Vondrell Mcgee

4 80.00%
  • Foswhitt Whittaker

0 0%
  • Split time between all 3

1 20.00%

Who should start at Running Back for UT?

There are three players fighting for the job.
    Chris Ogbannaya- Starting Full Back last season, who would be more of a power back than quick.
    Vondrell Mcgee- Back up running back last season, seems like he could be just as good as Charles
    Foswhitt Whittaker- Redshirted Freshman could be some real competition being a quick juker.

Who should get the spot?
    Rockets
    Astros
    Texans
    Dynamo

I would say McGee as of right now. He has the most experience, and was #2 on the depth chart last season, now that the guy in front of him is gone, I think the spot should be his.

I am going to have to agree with Bullsfan because i also think that McGee will be the starter going into next season. I am not sure if McGee will be an every down back but he should be listed as the starter. I think they should have a power back and a fast back...maybe Ogbannaya/McGee

McGee will be the starter, but I think it will take all 3 guys to take over for Charles. I love Ogbannaya, but he's not a starting caliber RB, more of a pass catching fullback out of the backfield who can come in on goal line situations. McGee will probably be the starter, but Whittaker is definitely an interesting guy who I can't wait to see get some playing time... It's also important to note that we got more than our fair share of athletes in this year's recruiting class.

Vondrell starts...I didn't even realize this was up for debate...I can't wait to see what McGee will do this year with this opportunity.