Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How many games will Michigan win? ( not counting bowl games )

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • 7 GAMES

8 61.54%
  • 8 GAMES

2 15.38%
  • 9 GAMES

2 15.38%
  • 10 GAMES

1 7.69%
  • 11 GAMES

0 0%
Page 14 of 84 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    I guess that is a feeling shared by the majority of Canes fans.
    oh yeah...hey do you go to the heat forum??

vCash
    No...I'm a Bulls fan (BullsFan_1 )

vCash
    No...I'm a Bulls fan (BullsFan_1 )
    right right right...that makes sence...well its ok your a canes fan thats all that matters.

vCash
    Devin Gardner to commit to Michigan

Inkster, Mich., quarterback Devin Gardner will soon become Michigan's fourth commitment for the Class of 2010, Inkster head coach Greg Carter told TheWolverine.com today. Arguably the state's top signal-caller, Gardner will make it official soon …

"He told us that he was going to commit to Michigan," stated Carter. "He's an outstanding player. He was one of the best quarterbacks last year in the state of Michigan and we expect him to get even better next year. He's versatile and he fits that offense perfectly. He can throw the ball and he also can run the football. So I think it's a good choice for him."
    http://michigan.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=923143

Great commit for us, I see him being redshirted his first year, as long as Denard Robinson becomes a solid QB for us and doesn't move to WR or CB. If he does, more than likely Denard won't be Redshirted.
    Last edited by ~Troy; 03-12-2009 at 01:36 PM.

vCash
    Michigan adds two more Ohio commits in OLB Antonio Kinnard and WR D.J. Willamson

Antonio Kinard, a 6-foot-4, 210-pound junior outside linebacker from Liberty (Youngstown, Ohio), has decided to play for head coach Rich Rodriquez and the Wolverines.

Michigan now has five Class of 2010 commitments.

Kinard is a former high school teammate of two Wolverine signees in the Class of 2009, including running back Fitzgerald Toussaint and safety Isaiah Bell. The linebacker finished with 86 tackles, including six sacks, during his junior season.
    Wide receiver D.J. Williamson of Harding (Warren, Ohio) has accepted a scholarship offer from the Wolverines.

The 6-foot-1, 170-pound Williamson caught 30 passes for 365 yards and three touchdowns during his junior season.

Michigan now has four Class of 2010 pledges, all from receivers. Williamson joins ESPNU 150 Watch List prospects Jeremy Jackson of Huron, Mich., and Ricardo Miller of Dr. Phillips (Orlando, Fla.); and Jerald Robinson of Canton South (Canton, Ohio).
    http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recrui...0&schoolId=130

vCash
    rich rod is building a very good recruiting class for 2010 and combined with the talent he brought in last year and this year will be a huge improvement.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalionking View Post
    rich rod is building a very good recruiting class for 2010 and combined with the talent he brought in last year and this year will be a huge improvement.
    The thing I'm most happy about is he recruits very heavily on both sides of the ball, he's a very offense minded coach and I was a little scared at the beginning that he was going to not do as much on defense as he will on offense, but he's proved me wrong.

I'm very excited for Michigan's future, I believe as long as Forcier doesn't get a serious knee injury he'll be the next Colt McCoy. RR sure knows how to recruit the right kids. We're making the switch from Big & Slow to Big & Fast and I love it.

vCash
    Is William Campbell going to play OL or DT at Michigan?

vCash
    Is William Campbell going to play OL or DT at Michigan?
    DT is he practicing with the defense in spring practice. So 99.99% chance he plays DT.

vCash
    wow

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mkool65 View Post
    wow

wow, what?

vCash
    wow, what?
    I'm confused as well.

vCash
    come on Troy, you know my feelings on Campbell. I guess for some reason I interpreted that post as being he is high on the depth chart which obviously was not implied. Do you expect him to redshirt or have you heard anything in regards to that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mkool65 View Post
    come on Troy, you know my feelings on Campbell. I guess for some reason I interpreted that post as being he is high on the depth chart which obviously was not implied. Do you expect him to redshirt or have you heard anything in regards to that?
    Haha well I actually forgot about that. But no I don't see him being redshirted and Robinson absolutely loves him and I think he's taking reps with the second and first team defense.

But what has me most surprised is Vincent Smith, in this little time in spring practice he's climbed to #2 on the depth chart and is taking snaps with the first team offense. :O He looks to be special.

vCash
    hmm, that really does surprise me. Maybe I was totally off on my evaluation of Campbell, I guess we'll see.

Page 14 of 84 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast