Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How many games will Michigan win? ( not counting bowl games )

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • 7 GAMES

8 61.54%
  • 8 GAMES

2 15.38%
  • 9 GAMES

2 15.38%
  • 10 GAMES

1 7.69%
  • 11 GAMES

0 0%
Page 38 of 84 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Good news. One more strong season could ensure him a top 10 spot next year. Although he has been rumored to be there this year.

Catches: Yards: TDs:

vCash
    Yeah I'm surprised he came back, I saw a few mocks that already had him top 10-15. Maybe he was disappointed with his performance against Clowney and figured it would hurt his stock? Or maybe he just loves the college experience, idunno. Glad he's coming back though.

vCash
    Apparently there's an ad in a SC newspaper regarding Michigan

vCash
    Added 3* corner Reon Dawson and 3* OL Dan Samuelson to our class and in the lead for 5* RB Derrick Green (14 overall according to rivals)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness View Post
    Added 3* corner Reon Dawson and 3* OL Dan Samuelson to our class and in the lead for 5* RB Derrick Green (14 overall according to rivals)
    I heard we lost a couple guys to MSU & OSU today

This makes Green oh so important, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

vCash
    Green just committed to Michigan!
    % of Souls Taken: 100

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    I heard we lost a couple guys to MSU & OSU today

This makes Green oh so important, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up.
    Welcome to Michigan!

vCash

vCash

vCash
    Russell Bellomy tore his ACL as well and is done for the season.. not as important as Ryan but hope this isn't a trend..

vCash
    Spring game tomorrow and I'll be there. Making my first visit ever to the Big House so I'm pretty pumped!

vCash
    Peppers set his decision date for May 26. He's pretty much all blue.
    Rod Allen Soundboard

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Me and MTM

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

vCash
    So apparently Michigan might be starting Green at RB this year instead of Touissaint. What do you guys think (as if anyone actually looks here lol)? Do you want the freshy (who I admit I know little about) starting?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    So apparently Michigan might be starting Green at RB this year instead of Touissaint. What do you guys think (as if anyone actually looks here lol)? Do you want the freshy (who I admit I know little about) starting?
    I'm conflicted. Green was the #1 rushing recruit in the country and his physicals are incredible (last I heard he's up to 6'1" 240.... as a freshman!). I like Fitz, but Green could be an absolute monster. The problem is I remember the last time I got super hyped about a 5 star studly beast running back.... Kevin Grady.

Personally, and this is my clearly homer opinion, people are really sleeping on Michigan this year. Lewan might be the best OL in the country, Gardner should be greatly improved and I expect really good things from him this year. Both sides of the trenches are huge and supposedly Ryan is ahead of schedule and might only miss half the season instead of all of it.

Like I said, I have my U of M glasses on, but I think we'll be better than our preseason #17 ranking.

vCash
    Scrimmage Observations:
    Michigan posted a few highlights on mgoblue.com of Saturday’s first fall scrimmage and, without seeing the full closed scrimmage, it’s tough to draw conclusions on players’ performance.

But, based on the 3 minutes of highlights, there were a few interesting observations.

Tailback Fitz Toussaint ran strong with the first unit. He had a few plays where he showed nice burst and even shook a few guys. Freshman De’Veon Smith scored on a touchdown. Thomas Rawls was stuffed at the goal line on one play and the one carry shown of Derrick Green was him getting swarmed.

Justice Hayes had a number of opportunities as a receiving threat out of the backfield, including a touchdown where Devin Gardner rolled right and found him on a short pass.

The offensive line first group appeared to be Graham Glasgow at left guard, Jack Miller at center and Kyle Kalis at right guard.

In that first group, Amara Darboh was at a receiver spot and there was a two tight end sighting with A.J. Williams and Devin Funchess on the field together.

On defense, Raymon Taylor and Blake Countess looked to be the first-team cornerbacks and were in most of the footage and Courtney Avery appeared on the field with them, possibly as a safety alongside incumbent Thomas Gordon. Strong side linebacker Cam Gordon also seemed to be with the first unit much of the time, and was in on a number of tackles, looking very active. Brennen Beyer also appeared a bit at that spot. James Ross was near the ball often from his weak-side linebacker spot and Royce Jenkins-Stone appeared to rotate in as well at Ross’ spot.

The defensive line rotation was in effect as Ondre Pipkins, Keith Heitzman, Willie Henry, Richard Ash, Matt Godin and Mario Ojemudia all appeared to get work. Nickel back Dymonte Thomas came up on one play to take down Hayes on a screen pass.

Redshirt freshman receiver Jehu Chesson made a leaping grab of nearly 30 yards over Countess on the right side.

The blitz of Courtney Avery and Cam Gordon got to Gardner one time, even forcing him to fall down (he’s not allowed to be hit and wears an orange jersey as a reminder.)

Gardner took snaps with the second-team offensive line as well, which had Erik Magnuson at left tackle, Ben Braden at left guard, and Erik Gunderson at right tackle in some highlights with Braden also playing left tackle in one spot. (Kalis appeared to be getting snaps at right guard with this group as well and Miller was the center, as he was with the first team.)

When Gardner threw with the second unit, he tossed a long touchdown bomb down the left side to receiver Joe Reynolds, who was shown making a few big catches.

There were certainly many other players who were on the field and made an impact, even in the highlights, but those were a few that stuck out.
    Video: http://www.mgoblue.com/allaccess/?media=397908

Page 38 of 84 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast