Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mets vs Yankees

vCash

Mets vs Yankees

If u needed to pick a left side of your infield for 1 season not career wise which would u pick

Wright & Reyes
    A-Rod & Jeter

You probably now the answer just look at my name so i aint gonna voice my opinion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMets27 View Post
    If u needed to pick a left side of your infield for 1 season not career wise which would u pick

Wright & Reyes
    A-Rod & Jeter

You probably now the answer just look at my name so i aint gonna voice my opinion
    Jeter and A-Rod in 2007.
    Carlos Beltran 2014 Stats:
    33 Games | .307 wOBA | .240 BABIP | 5 HRs | 14 Runs | 15 RBIs

vCash
    Jeter and Arod every year but this year > Wright and Reyes

And the season isnt over yet

vCash
    Jeter and A-Rod(that is hard for me as a Red Sox fan to say)

vCash
    Jeter & A-Rod, of course.

Wright & Reyes are on their way to being superstars, but Jeter/A-Rod is one of (If not THE) best left sides of any infield right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Jeter & A-Rod, of course.

Wright & Reyes are on their way to being superstars, but Jeter/A-Rod is one of (If not THE) best left sides of any infield right now.
    Im not saying this like I think its the truth, because I dont know. But has there EVER been a better duo than Arod and Jeter at SS and 3B?

I think Reyes attitude has to change. I dont care what media your in, you DONT throw your glove on the ground after an error, you dont.

vCash
    Jeter & A-Rod w/o a doubt

vCash
    A-Rod/Jeter, with out a doubt. Jeter brings great chemistry and leadership, to go along with a great ob%, and A-Rod, well, he brings just about everything.

Thank you BostonRichie for this wonderful sig!

vCash
    Jeter/A-Rod
    There isn't a better SS-3B combo than the two of them as far as I'm concerned.

vCash
    Jeter/Arod, you could pair Arod with almost any SS in the league I will take them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431 View Post
    Jeter/Arod, you could pair Arod with almost any SS in the league I will take them.
    Julio Lugo?

vCash
    This is probably closer than a lot of Yankee fans might think, especially since Jeter hasnt been his usual self this year, but I still take him and ARod. I think Wright-Reyes is a wonderful duo but ARods amazing production, plus Jeter's experience and leadership qualities, make them the superior pair.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jcs88 View Post
    This is probably closer than a lot of Yankee fans might think, especially since Jeter hasnt been his usual self this year, but I still take him and ARod. I think Wright-Reyes is a wonderful duo but ARods amazing production, plus Jeter's experience and leadership qualities, make them the superior pair.
    ill take tht as an answer and admit they might b a little better just because i think reyes bettetr then jeter but arod would pick up the slack but remember im not the only 1 that thinks jeter way overrated just read si

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMets27 View Post
    ill take tht as an answer and admit they might b a little better just because i think reyes bettetr then jeter but arod would pick up the slack but remember im not the only 1 that thinks jeter way overrated just read si
    Everyone in the world outside of NY thinks Jeter is overrated. He's been a great offensive player for a long time, and outside of this season, has never really had a "down" year.

So sick and tired of the "Jeter is so overrated" crap.

vCash
    kind of hard also to be overrated when you're one of the best post-season, clutch performers of all-time

god I feel so dirty after that post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast