Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Blackhawks Classic game on right now.....

anyone watching it? Seeing Roenick, Amonte, Chelios, and Belfour back in a uniform is great. Hearing Pat Foley's voice again is great and Dale Tallon's is kinda weird since he's our gm but still its great. Plus hearing the Chicago Stadium erupt with the Star Spangled banner that was awesome as well. Hoping the Hawks fans could be like this next year when we are in the playoffs.

vCash
    Yea i've been watching it. I am only 21 years old so I know all about this game and even have a framed moment of it (With it being the last game at Chicago Stadium, it has 3 separate pictures with the last one being Roenick burying a goal past a diving Potvin) but it is real cool to watch it, as I am sure I watched it with my dad but was only 7 so I can't really remember it.
    Here's something to think about...The Blackhawks on TV in July!?!?! This is awesome, everyone is embracing this team and by living its great moments, everyone is going to be excited for the great ones that next years team will create. We have trade buzz and a HOME PLAYOFF game in July...this is amazing.

vCash
    It wasn't the last game in the Stadium, it was the last game they won in the stadium. It was game 4 and they won to make it 2-2 in the series. They lost game 6 1-0 at home. Anyways, I was at the game, my first game ever. It was great, I was 12. It was a great atmposphere and amazingly loud after Roenick scored to win it. That game got me hooked on the Hawks.