Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which FA woulf you rather have?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MARIAN HOSSA

6 40.00%
  • BRIAN CAMPBELL

9 60.00%
Page 32 of 2788 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442821325321032 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Last year the the WInter Classic's rating beat out all the bowl games, hopefully this year will be the same.
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23

vCash
    wow, a ton of stuff today...

i just saw another report about the 3way trade:
    http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2008/...Potential_Sen/

if we give up bulin and barker, and in return get kopitar, that would have to be the best deal in the history of the hawks. Kopitar is not a star in the making, he IS as star! that would be amazing, and i almost might be ok with it if we give up bulin and seabs in order to get kopitar, thats how good he is.

the other thing from hockeybuzz about us giving up barker for neil and a prospect... wow, i really hope that tallon didnt just do this. as of right now, it is not reported on any reliable website. so lets hope that it didn't happen. i would give anything to NOT have neil on the hawks this year. especially if he is how they say he is: "Someone should tell Neil that if you don't want to be traded that it might be a good idea to show up for one of the 41 road games you dress for or to stop taking selfish/dumb penalties in playoff games when a veteran player like himself should know better."

vCash
    also, you guys are talking about barker and hjalmarsson and top six and who should play...

Barker is a top 6 dman, with or without wiz. he is better than hjalmmy, he has a bigger upside than probably any of our young dmen, and is still only 22. look at how long it took seabs to start playing well. It took him a few full seasons to really start playing solid day in day out. I know bark has played a little shaky and inconsistent in the past, but hes young. This will be his breakout year and he will play like a top 4 dman.

yes, i just called that shot... this will be bark's breakout year. write that down folks.

The only way i would trade him is if we get something worthwhile in return... aka: NOT chris neil.

vCash

Blackhawks Classic game on right now.....

anyone watching it? Seeing Roenick, Amonte, Chelios, and Belfour back in a uniform is great. Hearing Pat Foley's voice again is great and Dale Tallon's is kinda weird since he's our gm but still its great. Plus hearing the Chicago Stadium erupt with the Star Spangled banner that was awesome as well. Hoping the Hawks fans could be like this next year when we are in the playoffs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedCUBBIEblue View Post
    wow, a ton of stuff today...

i just saw another report about the 3way trade:
    http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2008/...Potential_Sen/

if we give up bulin and barker, and in return get kopitar, that would have to be the best deal in the history of the hawks. Kopitar is not a star in the making, he IS as star! that would be amazing, and i almost might be ok with it if we give up bulin and seabs in order to get kopitar, thats how good he is.

the other thing from hockeybuzz about us giving up barker for neil and a prospect... wow, i really hope that tallon didnt just do this. as of right now, it is not reported on any reliable website. so lets hope that it didn't happen. i would give anything to NOT have neil on the hawks this year. especially if he is how they say he is: "Someone should tell Neil that if you don't want to be traded that it might be a good idea to show up for one of the 41 road games you dress for or to stop taking selfish/dumb penalties in playoff games when a veteran player like himself should know better."
    If this is true **** yeah
    Welcome home, Jim.

vCash
    well .... a good buddy of mine just sent me this deal. This what he believes is happening ... who knows ... but he says the deal is just about done

"
    Ott: gets seebrook, bulin

LA: gets havlet, gerber

Chi: gets Kopitar

i really hope that its Barker in place of Seabrook ... but who knows whats happening with all this crazzyness.

Im not saying i agree with this deal, but it could be possible.

vCash
    Is this "good buddy" a reliable source? I think that giving up Havlat, Seabrook, Khabi for Kopitar is a bit lopsided. Not to mention Ottawa gives up JUST gerber for Bulin and Seabrook...I dont see that one happening at all.

vCash
    Yea i've been watching it. I am only 21 years old so I know all about this game and even have a framed moment of it (With it being the last game at Chicago Stadium, it has 3 separate pictures with the last one being Roenick burying a goal past a diving Potvin) but it is real cool to watch it, as I am sure I watched it with my dad but was only 7 so I can't really remember it.
    Here's something to think about...The Blackhawks on TV in July!?!?! This is awesome, everyone is embracing this team and by living its great moments, everyone is going to be excited for the great ones that next years team will create. We have trade buzz and a HOME PLAYOFF game in July...this is amazing.

vCash
    I really hope that this isn't true. I don't think Tallon would be that dumb, but if that was the case we would be getting anally violated in this deal. Even if you replace Seabs with Barker it is an awful deal because I really don't think it's time to give up on Barker quite yet. As for Hjalms it is way too early to get good value out of him in a trade and is worth holding onto until at least the trade deadline. I dont like this deal at all.

vCash
    No ... i totally agree ... i dont like that deal either ... like i said ... i wouldent mind if it was Barker going instead of Seabrook ... than i think its an ok deal. We would be getting rid of our 2 highly paid guys, that we have lost faith in. In return we het a 20 year old Stud in Kopitar ... but no way we deal Seabrook away ... that would be messy for us.

And i wouldent say he is a really reliable sourse ... he was just saying that he had heard that that deal was almost done .... but again, hogwash is hogwash .... we will have to wait and see i guess

vCash
    I agree that if it was Barker instead of Seabrook I go for it. We need to dump Khabi, we give up Havlat who doesnt have a future past this year and we give up Barker. We get Anze Kopitar an absolute stud who i love to watch play and all is good, maybe even dig down into the scraps of the free agent barrel and pull up a halfway decent guy.

vCash
    see, i wouldnt mind this deal if we gave up bulin and seabs, but to give up bulin/seabs/ and havlat... come on now? really... i dont think so.

i dont like giving up the core guys, but in order to get a guy like kopitar, you have to. so i would deal seabs for that because we have such depth and a good core of other young defenders. We could afford to make that deal. plus, kopitar is SICK! i know he plays center, but could you imagine him on the kane/toews line? WOW!

vCash
    See thats the best thing about if they would get Kopitar is that they could then afford to trade Robert Lang because they have Toews/Kopitar at center. Then again, lets all dream on because I give the Blackhawks a 5% chance of getting Kopitar.

vCash
    John McDonough said yesterday on the radio that basically the only way to guarantee tickets to the Winter Classic was to become a season ticket holder. They are already $800 on Stub Hub.

vCash
    I just hope they dont get rid of seabrook
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23