Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 46
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,923
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ari1013 View Post
    Cheap construction? Joint natural gas piping with the rest of the complex? There are lots of potential reasons why that structure was also weakened to the point of collapse.

    That's a far cry from government involvement.
    ok if that is the case, then why bury it.. act like it never happened? There were countless reports after the fact that just leave it out.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,534
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha View Post
    Just one question, do you honestly believe everything that the media tells you? I don't have a ****ing agenda.. I am not pushing one side over the other, I just realize that the media is complete garbage and have their own agenda. Is it so wrong for me to be suspicious when the facts just don't add up. Or should I just believe everything that I see on TV?
    Of course I believe everything the media tells me why would they lie? If Bush or anyone else tells me that the economy or anything else is doing good then I believe it, why not its on tv.

    People are sheep & you won't change a damn thing because the average American is a dumbshit. It really doesn't matter that some guy in Florida puts up a billboard saying democrats caused 9/11 or if you put up a billboard of McCain eating baby Alex tomorrow, people will think & vote the same way they have always done.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    NOR CAL
    Posts
    8,971
    vCash
    1500
    We should dig back to page 14 and just bump an old 9/11 thread
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt


    There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,923
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoGetz View Post
    People are sheep & you won't change a damn thing because the average American is a dumb****. It really doesn't matter that some guy in Florida puts up a billboard saying democrats caused 9/11 or if you put up a billboard of McCain eating baby Alex tomorrow, people will think & vote the same way they have always done.
    the scary part about that is you are right

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    St. Louis, MO / SIUe
    Posts
    35,041
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha View Post
    ok if that is the case, then why bury it.. act like it never happened? There were countless reports after the fact that just leave it out.
    Probably because it was an indirect casualty and we were a little focused on the direct casualties of the attack -- for good reason.

    Read up on Occum's Razor.
    Member of the Owlluminati

    Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    15,568
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoGetz View Post

    People are sheep & you won't change a damn thing because the average American is a dumbshit. It really doesn't matter that some guy in Florida puts up a billboard saying democrats caused 9/11 or if you put up a billboard of McCain eating baby Alex tomorrow, people will think & vote the same way they have always done.
    QFT I completely agree
    "Compromise, hell! That's what has happened to us all down the line -- and that's the very cause of our woes. If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?"

    RIP Jesse Helms

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Valencia, CA
    Posts
    3,780
    vCash
    1500
    OMG this thread is HILARIOUS!!!

    BUSH CAUSED 9/11!! IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME, YOU'RE WRONG!!!

    As far as the billboard goes, it was in poor taste and clearly not very much intelligence was used in its creation. Stupid is as stupid does, the end.
    Last edited by DodgersFan28; 07-17-2008 at 03:33 AM.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    21,592
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha View Post
    I can't be right.. because I have no idea what happened. Nobody is right... but some people are brainwashed, that you can't deny. WTC 7?
    If you want to walk down this road, I'd be glad to.

    It's been a little while since I've done so, but I'm always willing.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Gainesville, VA
    Posts
    5,551
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by blenderboy5 View Post
    We'll stop politicizing 9/11 when they stop politicizing the iraq war. Both are legitimate issues anyway.
    correction.. 9/11 will stop being politicized when there is no more money to be made from it.
    oh my god! did you hear? Alex Rodriguez left a floater and didn't do a double flush!!! someone alert the media this must be news!

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    St. Louis, MO / SIUe
    Posts
    35,041
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by gcoll View Post
    If you want to walk down this road, I'd be glad to.

    It's been a little while since I've done so, but I'm always willing.
    I think I handled it pretty well.
    Member of the Owlluminati

    Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    21,592
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ari1013 View Post
    I think I handled it pretty well.
    Yeah.

    Right now he's still being pretty vague though. I give it a day or two before he's spouting off "LARRY SILVERSTEIN SAID PULL IT!!!!" type stuff. "A missile hit the Pentagon" and whatnot.

    Or. If he's WAY out there, he'll suggest that the planes that hit the towers were hologram images, and all the videos of that day are edited, and the civilians who took the video, are "in on it".

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    15,568
    vCash
    1500
    ^^^Yeah that's just ridiculous.

    At least talk about weird things that happened and build theories off of it that actually happened.

    Like, without understanding the context or the clarifications I understand how "pull it" meaning "pull firemen out" becomes "pull the building."

    But the hologram images? That's ****ed up ****.
    "Compromise, hell! That's what has happened to us all down the line -- and that's the very cause of our woes. If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?"

    RIP Jesse Helms

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    St. Louis, MO / SIUe
    Posts
    35,041
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by blenderboy5 View Post
    ^^^Yeah that's just ridiculous.

    At least talk about weird things that happened and build theories off of it that actually happened.

    Like, without understanding the context or the clarifications I understand how "pull it" meaning "pull firemen out" becomes "pull the building."

    But the hologram images? That's ****ed up ****.
    wait that was a real theory? I thought he just made that up like my "air force one attack" theory.
    Member of the Owlluminati

    Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    NEW JERSEY
    Posts
    7,375
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoGetz View Post
    There are two types of people in the world...*******s & idiots. 98% of the American public will believe whatever the tv tells them, after all why would tv lie?
    Thats the sad and real truth. Heck, people still watch FOX News and Bill O'Reilly!! Tell me how that is still happening

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    21,592
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ari1013 View Post
    wait that was a real theory? I thought he just made that up like my "air force one attack" theory.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reQZT...eature=related

    There's also a theory that a "space beam" invented during Reagan's "Star Wars" program, was used to "vaporize" 80% of the steel in the WTC buildings.

    And, a funnier theory, is that the government invented the "no planes" and "space beam" theories, in order to make the REAL "truth movement" look silly. You'll see truthers call each other "Disinfo agents" a lot.
    Last edited by gcoll; 07-19-2008 at 07:27 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •