Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoGetz View Post
    9/11 billboard draws flak from Florida Democrats, GOP

Whats going to happen next? Some democrat will put up a billboard with some Iraq vets with no legs or arms saying don't vote republican. God Bless America
    The same thing happened in 2002, 2004, and 2006. Free speech doesn't always come with good taste.
    Member of the Owlluminati

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha View Post
    He had good intentions?! Are you serious?!!!! Whoever put this up is a ****ing moron, plain in simple. Bush is the reason for the 9/11 attacks and anybody who doesn't realize that by now is blinded and brainwashed by what they see and hear on Fox News and other big media outlets. Enjoy your personal liberties you moron.
    That is true, not many know this but United Flight 93 was headed to Emma E. Booker Elementary School in Sarasota, Fla.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy West View Post
    Which plane was he flying exactly??
    obviously you don't want to have an intelligent conversation with comments like that

vCash
    It's hard to have an intelligent conversation with people who say "I'm right you're brainwashed."

Not a lot of room for debate.
    "Compromise, hell! That's what has happened to us all down the line -- and that's the very cause of our woes. If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?"

RIP Jesse Helms

vCash
    Which plane was he flying exactly??
    Didn't you hear that it was really Air Force One that hit the Pentagon?

"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoGetz View Post
    That is true, not many know this but United Flight 93 was headed to Emma E. Booker Elementary School in Sarasota, Fla.
    Just one question, do you honestly believe everything that the media tells you? I don't have a ****ing agenda.. I am not pushing one side over the other, I just realize that the media is complete garbage and have their own agenda. Is it so wrong for me to be suspicious when the facts just don't add up. Or should I just believe everything that I see on TV?

vCash
    obviously you don't want to have an intelligent conversation with comments like that

Did you ever stop to think that if I thought there could be intelligent discussion after a statement like that I would have tried harder??
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    You really don't have an agenda?

No anti-government or anti-bush or anti-authority or anti-media bias?
    "Compromise, hell! That's what has happened to us all down the line -- and that's the very cause of our woes. If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?"

RIP Jesse Helms

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ari1013 View Post
    Didn't you hear that it was really Air Force One that hit the Pentagon?
    I am sure that idea has been tossed around somewhere........lol
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blenderboy5 View Post
    It's hard to have an intelligent conversation with people who say "I'm right you're brainwashed."

Not a lot of room for debate.
    I can't be right.. because I have no idea what happened. Nobody is right... but some people are brainwashed, that you can't deny. WTC 7?

vCash

well if you put it that way, my agenda is anti-bullsh*t... so anti-media sounds about right

vCash
    Just one question, do you honestly believe everything that the media tells you? I don't have a ****ing agenda.. I am not pushing one side over the other, I just realize that the media is complete garbage and have their own agenda. Is it so wrong for me to be suspicious when the facts just don't add up. Or should I just believe everything that I see on TV?

So Rove held the ladder while Bush planted the explosives??

Dick Cheney must have been lookout or something

vCash

That reminds me of the movie "Singles," which is probably a little too old for you to remember, but there was a memorable line in it.

The guy says, "all my friends have some sort of game they play when they talk to girls, but I like to just skip all that and come out and talk."

The girl says, "I think you do have a game. In fact I think your game is not having any game."

Moral of the story -- a mirror comes in handy.

vCash
    I am sure that idea has been tossed around somewhere........lol
    People come up with some strange stuff.

vCash
    I can't be right.. because I have no idea what happened. Nobody is right... but some people are brainwashed, that you can't deny. WTC 7?
    Cheap construction? Joint natural gas piping with the rest of the complex? There are lots of potential reasons why that structure was also weakened to the point of collapse.

That's a far cry from government involvement.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast