Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 46
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,533
    vCash
    1500

    9/11 billboard draws flak from Florida Democrats

    A Florida man is using billboards with an image of the burning World Trade Center to encourage votes for a Republican presidential candidate, drawing criticism for politicizing the 9/11 attacks.
    9/11 billboard draws flak from Florida Democrats, GOP

    Whats going to happen next? Some democrat will put up a billboard with some Iraq vets with no legs or arms saying don't vote republican. God Bless America

    Gone But Not Forgotten

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    21,592
    vCash
    1500
    Some democrat will put up a billboard with some Iraq vets with no legs or arms saying don't vote republican. God Bless America
    Well. You had that ad where Mccain was accused of wanting to kill "Baby Alex". Not sure if that would be comparable.

    But really, that billboard is pretty ridiculous.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Infiltrating Hippie Southwestern Command Center
    Posts
    1,405
    vCash
    1500
    the guy had good intentions..."wanting us to remember"..

    but he is still stupid.

    i dont even get what hes saying.. so in his eyes if we elect a democrat we will be hit again?

    or that if we get it the democrats wont be able to handle it well?

    my view....

    1. they want to hit us no matter whos in office

    2. whoever hits an ally...if Israel get nuked by iran, no matter whos in office, were at war.

    3. if some country hits us... syria or n korea.. they are obliterated... period


    so i dont get this guys point at all...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    15,568
    vCash
    1500
    It's not a bad strategy, as it works.

    And it's not uncalled for. The left does similar things with Baby Alex or exploting middle class children to pass health care.
    "Compromise, hell! That's what has happened to us all down the line -- and that's the very cause of our woes. If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?"

    RIP Jesse Helms

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,533
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by blenderboy5 View Post
    It's not a bad strategy, as it works.

    And it's not uncalled for. The left does similar things with Baby Alex or exploting middle class children to pass health care.
    Where the hell is the baby Alex ad thanking the Bush administration for keeping his parents safe since the attack on 9/11?? Is a little gratitude too much to ask for nowadays??

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    15,568
    vCash
    1500
    People have political ADD.

    You can't worry about things like the hobo getting flu shots or the crack ho having access to abortion if you're neighbors and dying every day.

    And once they're not dying, you ignore the possibility that it could happen.

    So you focus on other things.
    "Compromise, hell! That's what has happened to us all down the line -- and that's the very cause of our woes. If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?"

    RIP Jesse Helms

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,533
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by blenderboy5 View Post
    People have political ADD.

    You can't worry about things like the hobo getting flu shots or the crack ho having access to abortion if you're neighbors and dying every day.

    And once they're not dying, you ignore the possibility that it could happen.

    So you focus on other things.
    There are two types of people in the world...*******s & idiots. 98% of the American public will believe whatever the tv tells them, after all why would tv lie?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Homeless
    Posts
    7,927
    vCash
    1500
    thats wrong.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,923
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Fluty View Post
    the guy had good intentions..."wanting us to remember"..

    but he is still stupid.

    i dont even get what hes saying.. so in his eyes if we elect a democrat we will be hit again?

    or that if we get it the democrats wont be able to handle it well?

    my view....

    1. they want to hit us no matter whos in office

    2. whoever hits an ally...if Israel get nuked by iran, no matter whos in office, were at war.

    3. if some country hits us... syria or n korea.. they are obliterated... period


    so i dont get this guys point at all...



    He had good intentions?! Are you serious?!!!! Whoever put this up is a ****ing moron, plain in simple. Bush is the reason for the 9/11 attacks and anybody who doesn't realize that by now is blinded and brainwashed by what they see and hear on Fox News and other big media outlets. Enjoy your personal liberties you moron.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    15,568
    vCash
    1500
    We'll stop politicizing 9/11 when they stop politicizing the iraq war. Both are legitimate issues anyway.
    "Compromise, hell! That's what has happened to us all down the line -- and that's the very cause of our woes. If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?"

    RIP Jesse Helms

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    15,568
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha View Post
    He had good intentions?! Are you serious?!!!! Whoever put this up is a ****ing moron, plain in simple. Bush is the reason for the 9/11 attacks and anybody who doesn't realize that by now is blinded and brainwashed by what they see and hear on Fox News and other big media outlets. Enjoy your personal liberties you moron.
    Hahahaha.

    Go play in a blender.

    How does it feel to be so pretentious to think you're the only one who's right about 9/11?
    "Compromise, hell! That's what has happened to us all down the line -- and that's the very cause of our woes. If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?"

    RIP Jesse Helms

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,923
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by blenderboy5 View Post
    We'll stop politicizing 9/11 when they stop politicizing the iraq war. Both are legitimate issues anyway.
    the fact that both sides are doing nothing but "politicizing" the war is just a joke, nobody talks about answers, about how we are going to get out of this ridiculous mess that we should have never been in, because it ultimately doesn't matter as long as they are in power.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,923
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by blenderboy5 View Post
    Hahahaha.

    Go play in a blender.

    How does it feel to be so pretentious to think you're the only one who's right about 9/11?

    believe whatever the media tells you, all I said was Bush caused 9/11.. I have no idea what actually went down, and either do you

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Homeless
    Posts
    7,927
    vCash
    1500
    yeah bush just wanted to finish what his father started imo.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    NOR CAL
    Posts
    8,834
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha View Post
    believe whatever the media tells you, all I said was Bush caused 9/11.. I have no idea what actually went down, and either do you
    Which plane was he flying exactly??
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt


    There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •