Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: .

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%
Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Well, the league still needs four managers, since the other guys haven't bothered to join or respond to anyone's PMs. I guess KJ will handle that?

vCash
    **cough** my league is full **cough** Haha. Just bustin balls guys. Go to the mets board and make a post. That should add some flavor to the pot. Or just start PM'ing people the info and whoever signs up first gets in. Once you hit 12 members just change the password so nobody else can join cause yahoo allows 14 I think. Then your set.

vCash
    Just an FYI: I made a post on the Eagles offseason thread to see if there were any people interested. I figured I'd get the info out to some more Philly people.

vCash
    DO NOT just go around givin the password around. You can set maximum teams i league to 12 to solve too many joining. But just follow the waiting list, I have been inviting people from the sixers forum who are phils fans and they are interested. We should be fine, whatever you do, dont invite mets fans

vCash
    Nice work degs, I got 2 from the sixers forum, you cover the eagles board. We can dip into the flyers board too, we dont have that many spots left I dont think. I think we might be set

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseWithFleas View Post
    Nice work degs, I got 2 from the sixers forum, you cover the eagles board. We can dip into the flyers board too, we dont have that many spots left I dont think. I think we might be set
    Good to hear. I wasn't sure how many spots we had left. I checked the each team thread and it looked like there were quite a few open spots yet. I just told 'em on the Eagles board to add their name to the list, so keep an eye out. It's good we started this early. I thought the leages would fill up in a blink.

vCash
    DO NOT just go around givin the password around. You can set maximum teams i league to 12 to solve too many joining. But just follow the waiting list, I have been inviting people from the sixers forum who are phils fans and they are interested. We should be fine, whatever you do, dont invite mets fans
    Fine by me... I only have the password to my league anyway. I didnt realize you could set the max teams, so I just changed the password so nobody else could join my league. Nice job moose.

vCash
    Hey Ruckus. Invite the 2 people on the waiting list that have yet to be invited. That should get you up to 10 teams, then we'll just need 2 more

vCash
    Draft Time. Anyone who has signed up for my league so far. Please tell me what time youd like the draft to be. It will most likely be the fri- sun on the 7th-8th-9th of March
    I'm fine for any date, but I'd prefer at least a week into ST games.

He woulda been ****ed in Washington...
    Update: Turns out he was ****ed in Kansas City too

Flyers PSD Hall of Fame Class of 2009
    Phillies PSD Hall of Fame Class of 2010

vCash
    Hey Ruckus. Invite the 2 people on the waiting list that have yet to be invited. That should get you up to 10 teams, then we'll just need 2 more
    Already done.

vCash
    I'm very interested after talking to Moose.....thanks for considering

vCash
    I think a good time to do it would be a saturday or sunday in the afternoon, or a week night at like 7

vCash
    wrong thread delete this post

vCash
    weekends at night are better for me

vCash
    are there still only 8 in your league ruckus?

Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast