Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Ya thats way better than what i had
    __________________________________._________

vCash
    As good as we think our minor leauge system is its not nearly as good as we once thought it was and thats not a good sign. I think we need to trade K Rod, Mathis and dare i say it Vlad for a decent power hitter and prospects. I know I'll be called an idiot and everyother word but look at what happened to the yankees after they depleated there farm system after all those trades.

vCash
    I can't wait to see Conger make it big. He's gunna be our first good catcher since bengie.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kv9588 View Post
    I can't wait to see Conger make it big. He's gunna be our first good catcher since bengie.
    As soon as you say that he explodes for 3 HR's his next game. I'm going tomorrow so hopefully he does it again.

vCash
    Nice list. Intersedting to see our minor league guys listed like that.

Makes me think we should have made a few trades. I think as an orginization we over value our guys.

vCash
    Went to the High A game tonight. Saw O'Sullivan pitch. #5 on your list. Looked pretty good. Got his fastball up into the low 90's with a decent off speed pitch. Made 1 mistake all night and it went for a solo HR. He ended up getting the win. Pitched 7 innings with 4 K's. Bourjos looked good. Made a couple catches in center and was 1-4 went I left after the top of the 8. Just looked at the boxscore and he had a 2R HR in the 8th. I like the kid and think he will be something special.

vCash
    Listening to the Quakes game right now and they said Walden will make his Quakes debut on sunday. I'll see if I can go. Very big game in the young mans career. Congrats to him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatboy1717 View Post
    Listening to the Quakes game right now and they said Walden will make his Quakes debut on sunday. I'll see if I can go. Very big game in the young mans career. Congrats to him.
    He did good

6 IP 0 Runs 3 Hits, 3 Walks, and 3 Strikeouts

vCash
    Went to the High A game tonight. Saw O'Sullivan pitch. #5 on your list. Looked pretty good. Got his fastball up into the low 90's with a decent off speed pitch. Made 1 mistake all night and it went for a solo HR. He ended up getting the win. Pitched 7 innings with 4 K's. Bourjos looked good. Made a couple catches in center and was 1-4 went I left after the top of the 8. Just looked at the boxscore and he had a 2R HR in the 8th. I like the kid and think he will be something special.
    i think he is going to be really good hopefullly when hes ready to come up there is space for him in our OF i think he is our leadoff hitter of the future

As good as we think our minor leauge system is its not nearly as good as we once thought it was and thats not a good sign. I think we need to trade K Rod, Mathis and dare i say it Vlad for a decent power hitter and prospects. I know I'll be called an idiot and everyother word but look at what happened to the yankees after they depleated there farm system after all those trades.
    I dont see anything wrong with our farm

Triple A 60-41 up by 7 games tied for 2nd best record

Double A We were the 1st half divison winners but now we have gotten off to a bad start

High A 1 game out of 1st
    Last edited by vladdy#27; 07-21-2008 at 04:12 AM.

vCash
    Walden did good. Looking at the schedule, it isnt for a while before he pitches at home. Im hoping to go see him. If he keeps it up it wouldnt surprise me to see him finish the year in double A and be in the top 3 next year for our prospects.

vCash
    Chris Young rehabbing in Rancho tonight. Could be a good test for the young ones.

vCash
    Chris Young rehabbing in Rancho tonight. Could be a good test for the young ones.
    No problem

vCash
    Chris Young pitched well. Made 2 mistakes all night and Ryan Mount and P.J. Phillips took advatange of them and each hit a solo HR. Besides that he shut them down in 5 innings. Relievers then came in and they got knocked around. Michael Anton pitched very good tonight.

vCash
    I was looking at Kendry Morales's #s, high batting average, but I noticed he has a low number of games played, and he's spent very little time with the big club. Has he been hurt?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyskott View Post
    Well, trading KRod would be trading a key piece of our championship bid this year. If he goes after, then so be it, but we need him this season.

As for what happened to the Yankees, I still haven't seen them miss the playoffs in quite a few years.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast