Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Octopus lawsuit's future

I have filed a formal complaint against Judge Edmunds, for her order dismissing my case, and I have also filed an appeal of her order.
    Anyone who wishes to comment to me directly, can write me at
    peewee_91762@yahoo.com
    It would be a change of pace if you did not use any profanity, unless you're cannot communicate any other way.
    I am sincerely hoping there is some intelligent people among you.

vCash
    ha u jacknut let the octopus fly

vCash
    wat

vCash
    What the hell?

vCash
    [QUOTE]A Texas truck driver's quixotic attempt to end the 50-year-old tradition of Red Wings fans celebrating by tossing an octopus or two has itself been tossed.
    U.S. District Judge Nancy G. Edmunds said the complaint filed by Patrick Greene of San Antonio "is, on its face, totally implausible, frivolous and devoid of merit," and dismissed it Wednesday.
    "Oh, that's interesting," Greene said Thursday when he learned of the decision. "I wonder if there's any way to appeal that. Because the explanation sounds ridiculous."

Greene, who said he knows nothing about hockey, tried to file the federal lawsuit after he saw news items about the tradition after the Wings' Stanley Cup victory over the Penguins.
    "I wouldn't remotely give this up," he said.
    "Next I'm going to go to the people of Michigan and the United States -- the court of public opinion ... to make absolutely sure that not one person ever gets into the Joe Louis Arena again with a dead animal."[QUOTE]

vCash
    Wow you are one dumb *******.

Fifty years of tradition.

These are DEAD octopi being thrown onto the ice.

People by them from fish markets to be eaten. How is that worse than throwing them on ice?

Not to mention after they are put on the ice they are taken off and put into the Detroit RIver to feed other fish.

vCash
    It's not like they are abusing the octopi because they are already dead!

This is absolutely ridiculous.
    Last edited by cubsfan9124; 07-14-2008 at 12:21 PM.

vCash
    Wow that is ridiculous. This is a tradition. People are ruining this world with their touchy *** pc crap. Like at the Garden someone complained about us chanting "Homo Larry" this guy who dances during the game and now he's not allowed 2 dance there any more and if people chant they can"kick" us out of the arena. People get so damn touchy over the stupidest crap. Let the people have their octopus. I'd understand if they were live but their DEAD!!!!! And like cubsfan said they throw them in the river after to feed the fish so their not wasting them. Why do you not like this?

vCash
    he emailed me and said it's no different then throwing your dead dog on the ice.

vCash
    he wrote

Treating a dead body of an animal like that is showing total disrespect to the animal.
    It is sick, and a degenerate tradition.
    Would you take your pet dog or cat, when they die, and throw two of them on the ice?
    It is no different.

vCash
    I wrote

First of all an octopus is not a pet so it is a hell of a lot different than that.

Second who do you think you are to try and tell other people what to do?
    Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you have to tell other people not to do it. It really is none of your damn business what the hell people do with a dead piece of sea food.

Your comparison was of that of a dead dog being thrown onto the ice when in reality it is more like buying a piece of salmon from the grocery store and throwing it on the ice.

Either way you are seriously missing the point. They are not killed so they can be thrown on the ice. They are already dead pieces of food. It's like throwing a burger on the ice or a piece of chicken.

vCash
    just think of this guy knew about the panthers tradition and how that was started.

vCash
    lol!

RATS ON THE ICE!

hahaha

vCash
    u no what would be really funny if they had a reality TV show a bunch of hippies like him stuck in a room full of carnivors that havnt eatin in a long time