Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Florida's Munroe out for season, Will Hill to start

Junior Dorian Munroe, expected to start alongside Major Wright at safety this season, will require season-ending surgery after tearing the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee...

...With Munroe out of the picture, incoming freshman Will Hill will likely figure prominently in the Gators' plans in the secondary. The 6-foot-3, 200-pound Hill was one of the top-rated safety prospects in the country.
    ESPN for the full article

While I never wish injury upon anyone, I'm thrilled that Will appears to be the starter at safety as a freshman.

Major Wright and Will Hill = beastly young safety tandem

Sad to see UF losing so much depth at safety though with Dee Finley failing to qualify academically, Munroe and John Curtis out for the season with knee injuries, and 2 other safeties leaving the program.

Either way, I can't wait to see Hill play at safety.

For anyone who doesn't know, I played with Will Hill, so thats why Im pretty excited.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Good for Will Hill. He is a talented player who i think will be ready to play at the next level right away. If he isn't ready then the Gators might have a real problem in front of them. Also, these guys better not get injured because like you stated depth is a huge concern
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]