Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jason Williams

vCash
    the only way i would trade havy is if he comes out healthy this year and plays his normal game. then i would try to deal him at the deadline for a younger player with a brighter future.

and i would trade him because i wouldnt want to resign him in the offseason due to all of those injuries. but i wouldnt want to just let him go, id rather trade him and get something for him

vCash

Hossa not likely

first of all Hossa was not signing here. He was offered some huge long term deals and turned them down(penguins especially) so he could play for Detroit.Second of all we weren't trading Havlat until we knew the kids were ready.I don't think anyone really thought that Toews and Kane would have the impact they had in their first year as 18 and 19 year olds.This is havlats last year on his deal so he should play hard if healthy.If things don't look that good in Feb. then deal him for picks like Hossa was last year.Trade the Bulin wall and let Huet and Crawford show us what they got.There are a few teams that are below the 40mil floor that need goalies.

vCash
    What few teams are under the 40 mil floor that need goalies? The only one I can see is LA. Atl, Phx, and NYI are teams under or around the 40 million and all of them do not need goalies, so I only see 1 team that needs a goalie under the 40 million floor, not a few.

vCash
    Jason Williams is officially of the market .... gone to Atlanta. Oh well,, i guess we will have to find someone else.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12