Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What do you think about protesters?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's our right and I support them regardless

10 55.56%
  • I find them aggravating and feel protesting is over-used

8 44.44%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Protesters

vCash
    ^^ Definitely with Obama, but now I'm a little less sure with McCain.

It's hard with him, because who knows what he really believes. But he's definitely adopted more of a "secure the borders first, then we'll talk about amnesty" approach, something that resonates more with the voters than "you just lost your house and you're working at an hourly job, now go compete with Pedro."
    "Compromise, hell! That's what has happened to us all down the line -- and that's the very cause of our woes. If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?"

RIP Jesse Helms

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blenderboy5 View Post
    Seriously. I would deport every mexican protesting for amnesty.
    agree, if you mean illegals. Our politicans don't have the balls to stop illegals from entering this country. We didn't stop them during the Carter and Reagen terms, during this Bush term, and we won't stop them from entering during whoever is running things this next term or the term in 2020 and beyond. All about the Latino vote they don't want to lose. Now Obama is suggesting we all learn spanish. Was that a hint? Spanlish anyone?
    Last edited by WES445; 07-11-2008 at 03:03 PM.

vCash
    Protesting is an American right. Whether you agree with them or not they do have a right to protest.

Where would be as a country without the sit ins in the 60's or the marches lead by Dr. King. America needed to see first hand how wrong Jim Crow was.

vCash
    Well yes, I meant illegals. And what better place to find them than protests favoring amnesty?
    "Compromise, hell! That's what has happened to us all down the line -- and that's the very cause of our woes. If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?"

RIP Jesse Helms

vCash
    Seriously. I would deport every mexican protesting for amnesty.
    Irony...............

Only someone who constantly seeks out victimhood or lives in a world where everyone must be a racist hears "fried food" and the primary thought is "black people are being oppressed."
    How dare you speak a fact.

Dirty ****ing racist. I'm not one for calling people racist though. Racist.
    Sigh. Didn't you get that I was making fun of you and closeted racists who make up for their insecurities by calling everyone racist?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PHX-SOXFAN View Post
    Irony...............
    How is that ironic?

vCash
    PHX has three arguments:

1) You're racist

2) You're spinning the facts

3) You're repeating Rush's/Hannity's/Coulter's/Bush's/whoever's points word for word.

But I don't see the irony. I see you, once again, jumping the gun and trying to accuse racism where racism doesn't exist. I meant illegal immigrants, not all Mexicans. But had you bothered to read the post above yours (and I have a feeling you didn't), you would have seen that clarification.

RIP Jesse Helms

School in Hoboken, home in Rockland County, NY
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by snakey32 View Post
    This year the Republican National Convention is being held in downtown Saint Paul. There have been numerous stories in the local media regarding protesters clamoring to get strategic spots in order to ruin things for the GOP. I really despise protesters in general. They're typically fanatical, weak-minded flakes who feel that making a big stink is their way of changing the world.

I've been fantasizing for a few weeks now about rounding up a large group of able-bodied guys to gather in Saint Paul during the convention in order to antagonize the protesters. It would be just awesome to beat down a bunch of *****-arsed, hippy douches whose goal was to inconvience others and whine in chorus. I bet it would only take a few dozen of us to beat back several hundred hippy protesters.

Should I feel bad for my hatred of protesters? I understand that we do have the right to protest and that is for good reason. However, I think it is aggravating and over-used, especially by lefties. Don't get me wrong though, I feel the same about the far-right abortion clinic protesters.
    I hate to tell you, if you want to go and beat up people who are doing absolutely nothing wrong according to the laws, and think all protestors are hippy douches, that would make you the weak-minded one, not them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan28 View Post
    I hate to tell you, if you want to go and beat up people who are doing absolutely nothing wrong according to the laws, and think all protestors are hippy douches, that would make you the weak-minded one, not them.
    It makes him a man of action, and not a man of words.

May be your spending to much time with Crash Bandicoot, but some people still believe in action is the best way to create change, instead of just talking about it.

By the way, the constitution guarantees your right to assemble and your right of free speech, but that's a contract with the government, not with other citizens.

There are laws in place to maintain order in society, thus battery is a crime. But there is always self - defense.

Fedor Fact #114:
    Fedor doesn't ride rollercoasters. Rollcoasters try to throw him off.

"The worst thing for me in the sport is when my friends lose in combat, the best thing in my life is my family and my daughter" - Fedor Emelianenko

SUPPORT AFFLICTION MMA, PLEASE.

vCash

Protestors

Protestors are okay except for those who set out to ruin the days of people at special events like the scum of the earth that ruined the swearing in of a new set of citizens on July 4th. There's a time and a place for it and ruining someones special day is not.

Ironically we have the worthless protestors the true scum protesting to try and get free passes to criminal illegal aliens and open our borders and this was a ceremony to make the good honest legal immigrants become citizens.

For the pro illegal crowd that calls everyone against illegals racist and lies and says they are anti immigrant. NO WE ARE ANTI ILLEGAL just like we are anti rape, anti robbery anti murder and anti id theft. If you are pro illegal you can't say you are anti crime and every pro illegal should post their personal info including ssn here since they think ID theft is such a dandy thing.

School in Hoboken, home in Rockland County, NY
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimura by Putin View Post
    It makes him a man of action, and not a man of words.

May be your spending to much time with Crash Bandicoot, but some people still believe in action is the best way to create change, instead of just talking about it.

By the way, the constitution guarantees your right to assemble and your right of free speech, but that's a contract with the government, not with other citizens.

There are laws in place to maintain order in society, thus battery is a crime. But there is always self - defense.
    He's saying it's better to break the law and commit assault and battery against people doing nothing wrong than follow the law. Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

vCash

Oh

A few more points.

1. Most of the people I talk to that hate the illegals the most and want them gone are the good honest people that worked to get here the legal way that are angry at these crooks.

2. If we need them here send the illegals back and open the door for more of the good, honest people trying to do it the legal way. And remember being an illegal means you are not an honest person.

3. As far as the protest goes, many of the organized ones hire temp agencies and pay people about 12 an hour to look stupid, hang up a sign and shout idiotic things.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan28 View Post
    He's saying it's better to break the law and commit assault and battery against people doing nothing wrong than follow the law. Yeah, that makes perfect sense.
    What makes you think I did not understand the meaning of his post?

Go play Crash Bandicoot.

Fedor Fact #114:

"The worst thing for me in the sport is when my friends lose in combat, the best thing in my life is my family and my daughter" - Fedor Emelianenko

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimura by Putin View Post
    Some brushing up on your understanding of constitutional law may be in order...
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DenButsu View Post
    Some brushing up on your understanding of constitutional law may be in order...
    I graduated from law school on April 25th of this year.

When did you graduate?

Fedor Fact #114:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast